OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by JaFlash

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

**imagining how good the Magic woulda been if Jameer was healthy...
smh.gif
disgusting when u think about it

Don't bring that up Gunna...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Woulda been a sweep EASY.
And they found their SG in Lee. Dwight works on his post game. I don't want to imagine next year.
Too bad there's a good chance they'll lose Turkoglu in the off-season
ohwell.gif

I knew that the magic give the Cavaliers matchup problems but it's now evident who is the more talented team. This whole season I've tried wonderinghow the hell the Cavs won so many games, why, because of the supporting cast around Lebron. It's not that great, they're bench is absolutely terribleand I still feel that there isn't that second good/great player next to bron. Mo is good but he isn't that sidekick that Lebron needs. They need helpon that bench, someone who can come in and give them a spark. I just don't see anyone on that cavaliers bench that gives them that. They're bigsaren't doing anything against Dwight and none of them really pose a threat on the offensive end except Big Z but he hasn't really done much.

Also we all knew that Z couldn't keep up with Dwight Howard but this matchup is being exploited to the fullest. And then when the Magic put him in pick androll sitautions there's no way he has the lateral foot speed to keep up with Hedo or Rashard, anyone for that matter.

I'm not saying that the Cavaliers are out of it but Lebron will have to continue to carry his team which will no doubt take it's toll on him.

bad matchup for cleveland.... if they make it to the finals, it will be cuz orlando shot themselves to death with ill advised 3's (not likely anymore cuzthey seemed to have matured) or the refs allows cleveland to advance. either way, cleveland is NOT going to beat LA (or Denver)...... other than lebron,cleveland has nothing. those other guys on the team are not consistent star/superstar players like what the other 3 conference finals teams have..... if thestar player has a bad game, the others can pick up the slack (pau, chauncey, rachard lewis, etc.).... cleveland has who? delonte, mo....come on.... please....

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Mike brown is hot trash what the %%*# was that

Preach Dude is so worthless. no wonder he is always running halfway across the court to help him up.

where is scotthallwithapick at? which is the better team now?

like I said, even if Orlando loses they are the better team
it will be cause of teh refs

Cheryl Miller needs to figure out what he wants to his hair, one day its braids, next day its a mop top, next day its a boy scout cut.

He needs to make up his mind.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif
roll.gif

Ernie: how do they miss that call
Chuck: U dont see that seeing eye dog by his right leg?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
And
laugh.gif
@ Chuck saying it was Melo's fault that trevor pic'd that inbound off

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Cheryl Miller needs to figure out what he wants to his hair, one day its braids, next day its a mop top, next day its a boy scout cut.

He needs to make up his mind.
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom