OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Cheryl Miller needs to figure out what he wants to his hair, one day its braids, next day its a mop top, next day its a boy scout cut.

He needs to make up his mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i always knew it was juss reggie wearin different wigs
roll.gif
roll.gif

Now Cavs fans know how Pistons fans have felt for years...

Big Z launching up 3 after 3

not as bad as what Sheed does
smh.gif

I swear I wanna punch him in the face when he does that

I like the locker-room access that TNT has been granted (Denver's locker room interview w/Cheryl Miller and now Craig with Z & Delonte).

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Cheryl Miller needs to figure out what he wants to his hair, one day its braids, next day its a mop top, next day its a boy scout cut.

He needs to make up his mind.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm a Lebron fan, but the Cavs are done. Magic's wings are just too big/athletic for Delonte and Mo. Mo and Delonte cant guard them and they can'tshoot over them neither. I dont see Mo stepping up. Pietrus has been huge in the series, and doing a great job on Lebron. Pietrus>Cavs bench.
Time for Lebron to go to NY. No team will ever win a championship with Mo as their 2nd best player.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

where is scotthallwithapick at? which is the better team now?

like I said, even if Orlando loses they are the better team
it will be cause of teh refs
I already gave my thoughts on the game catch up Heinz and stop worry about my opinion. I still think Cleveland at 100% is better than Orlando at100%. Is Cleveland playing at 100%? No the supporting cast and bench isnt knocking down the shots like they should be and they aren't containing D12. Ifthey continue to play like this they will lose. And people talking bout it should be 3-0 forgetting Cleveland was up 16+ in the 1st 2 games. Like Orlando wasjust killing them and the refs took it away.

Back
Top Bottom