Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I think they should leave DBZ as stands. If anything, being a whole new cast set in another time. Let fans get acquainted with fresh faces and new characters. Build a new legacy for the newer generation, that wasn't able to see DBZ in its prime.
Yep

Vegeta flourishes as I predicted :wow:

I knew you guys would like that.. Goku playing around it seems and just enjoying it.. No wonder vegeta has to put the hands on him in between his fight with freiza :lol:

You don't know how long I've waited man...bout to cop the It's over 9000 shirt just for this. My N we made it!!

Also, Vegeta finally lost his terrible personality?

Dude wasn't being cocky at all when washing frieza. Kept it cool like his son did.

Prosper young sayian, prosper

MY MAN VEGETA HAND DELIVERED HIM THE L (LITERALLY) LIKE THAT??? We eatin' now :smokin

Ain't watch the video yet but Vegeta flourishing?[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] :smokin

About damn time Vegeta[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

View media item 1507800
That last minute is the ending we deserve.

MY ****** WE MADE IT

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Vegeta's little snippet was nice. Good for him

Gotdammit :lol:

Let that prince flourish fam :lol:

The press release the guy says something about "people who may be stronger than Frieza or Buu" no love for Cell
mean.gif

He was the best out of the three too.

The press release the guy says something about "people who may be stronger than Frieza or Buu" no love for Cell :smh:
He was the best out of the three too.
He was with Frieza coming in second.

The built up to Cell was great. The mystery of him and the androids. Goku on his deathbed. Favorite sagas of DBZ.

Ssj 4 > Ssj god

Don't care what anybody says, the ending to GT is perfect. You're starting a series with Goku A GOD and basically saying it ended with goku seeing uub as a worthy opponent :stoneface:

SSJ4 concept is great imo, still doesn't change the the fact that GT is terrible. I should also note that Super 17 is a dope villain.

SSJ4 concept is great imo, still doesn't change the the fact that GT is terrible. I should also note that Super 17 is a dope villain.

Ssj 4 >

Super 17 saga >

Vegeta going ssj4 >

Dark dragons >

Goku being ssj3 as a kid >

Many dope concepts in GT. I think what people mostly don't like about GT is pan and the fact that no other characters really get shine except Goku and barely vegeta. Will definitely watch the new anime because the animation will be bonkers but curious as to what people's opinions will be since this is basically in the same vein as GT: Toei forced, Toriyama blessed but not personally penned, and not based off of the manga...

Back
Top Bottom