Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

:lol: @ Vegeta slapping the god (no pun) like that yet gets washed once Goku got free.. and yet to think he held back and didn't transform to SSJ3 to give him a fair fight

Last edited:
I'm aware that GT was never canon but it filled in the timeline perfectly. This new series is still trying to cram everything into that 10 year gap between the death of Buu and the emergence of uub. Like I stated earlier, Goku's power level and observation of uub is not supporting the idea that years prior he had become a ssj god and one of the gods in the galaxy. On top of that I don't think Toriyama is creating this series from scratch. Merely setting the idea and giving his blessing to Toei....just like GT

Like I said. Take all you know about GT and throw that trash in the garbage and it makes perfect sense.

SSGod > SS4 anyway

Your argument is that a non canonical series doesnt fit with with a canonical one? What? That's the whole point.

Yeah GT had some cool concepts but it doesnt change the fact that it was trash

Like dude said Super 17 made no sense

IDK how you are praising SS4 Vegeta. Dude needed a machine to achieve it otherwise he couldnt achieve ss3 :lol:

I thought Shadow Dragons was garbage from start to finish. And it was such a cool concept too :smh: Baffles me seeing ANY praise for it. I never had this discussion with anyone except my sister who likes GT.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that I really like Vegeta. He was my favorite character for the longest but by the time the Buu saga came he had taken too many Ls. Only memorable win he had was achieving SS2 first but then he blew it by insisting on seeing Cell's perfect form.

Last edited:
Vegeta didn't achieve SSJ2 first. He got to ascended ssj first, or ssj1 second grade, and I wouldn't exactly call any of those forms a win :lol:

I don't understand the appeal of Goku. Yes, he's strong, but he's..... boring. He's automatically the strongest and he's gonna win the fight (for obvious reasons) but he's also nothing but a good-goody.

Yea but he's the one you look for when **** goes down.. I'm pretty damn sure when we're all kids we all like " C'mon Goku Hurry up! " .. Deep down when someone is about to die, you're thinking " I hope Goku is here " :lol:

He doesn't even get enough W's but he came through in Game 7 tho.

and I'm a Gohan fan if that matters. I really hope they do Gohan some justice in this upcoming series.

Goku washed all he does is get destroyed then throw a spirit ball

He only beat buu he aint kill frieza or cell he living off the glory days of dragonball

Goku washed all he does is get destroyed then throw a spirit ball

He only beat buu he aint kill frieza or cell he living off the glory days of dragonball

Miss me with that bruh. He's the original legendary super saiyan. He was fulfilling prophecies and bringing down tyrants that killed his race of people that he just discovered about months prior. He gave y'all boys the gohan everybody loves just by spending 3 quality years with him. Comes back from the dead and has his younger son already worshipping him. Even his younger sons homeboy wanted to be his son.

Son Goku the super saiyan gawd

:lol:

Spirit bomb = manu miss the free throws and Chris bosh getting the offensive rebound after the bron missed 3

Last edited:
Ssj 4 > Ssj god

Don't care what anybody says, the ending to GT is perfect. You're starting a series with Goku A GOD and basically saying it ended with goku seeing uub as a worthy opponent :stoneface:

SSGod is trash.

Agreed on SS4 and GT's overall ending, with the entire eplanet acknowledging Goku as a legendary hero (Which let's be honest, whether you like him or not, he is) and remembering him being fitting. I also understand where you're coming in in terms of Uub, however Goku never states that Uubi is his equal. Really he just talks as if he see's potential in the boy and a chance for a worthy fight once he's trained. This can then still line up with the addition of the two movies and a new series.

Do I really need to post a gif of what happened to Vegeta RIGHT AFTER this?

goku-ss2-vs-majin-vegeta-ss2-o.gif

View media item 1513731

Vegeta didn't achieve SSJ2 first. He got to ascended ssj first, or ssj1 second grade, and I wouldn't exactly call any of those forms a win :lol:

I didnt notice that's what that was :lol:

Yea but he's the one you look for when **** goes down.. I'm pretty damn sure when we're all kids we all like " C'mon Goku Hurry up! " .. Deep down when someone is about to die, you're thinking " I hope Goku is here " :lol:

He doesn't even get enough W's but he came through in Game 7 tho.

and I'm a Gohan fan if that matters. I really hope they do Gohan some justice in this upcoming series.

I used to think "Oh Vegeta would win this one" time and time again. :rolleyes By the Buu Saga I was done

Last edited:
Ay but was anyone stronger than Vegeta when he reached Ascended SSJ? I think that was the first time he was the undisputed champ 
laugh.gif

Ay but was anyone stronger than Vegeta when he reached Ascended SSJ? I think that was the first time he was the undisputed champ 
laugh.gif
Trunks was and purposely hid it from Vegeta cause he knew Vegeta wasnt going to be able to handle it.

Back
Top Bottom