Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

was that the manga that allowed Goku to use Kaioken without the strain?

Something to do with god ki gave him refined manipulation of his ki so he was able to use kaioken witohut the drawbacks

No, Kaikoen was cheese in the first place and the manga has written it out of existence.

Vegeta and Goku both have access to mastered SSB form already post-Zamasu arc. That's what they use for power boost.

Goku hasn't used Kaioken once in the manga

Technically he was never supposed to have it in the first place

That spirit bomb he absorbed just gave him the crazy amount of energy to pull it off I guess

I understand that but he 'broke thru the shell' meaning he should be able to summon it on command like Vegeta has his new form. Just sloppy writing I guess. Wonder what's going to be the catalyst for him getting it again since the threat of erasure has always been there and Jiren done leveled up already.

why would that be sloppy writing. It was already said its not something that was easy and the Gods can barely do it themselves. It makes less sense for him to just be able to tap into it and master it.....
the next series can be about him learning it and trying to master it but this time no. I hope they fight to stale mate and frieza being beateen up but not eliminated they win

Looks like Goku can only go UI when he hits rock bottom stamina wise.

The only times he's unleashed it was when he's been critically wounded.

Jiren flexed his Spirit Bomb the 1st time and made him eat it
Kefla had him KO'd and was getting ready to ring him out the 2nd time

It's why I put current Vegeta over current Goku. It's like Vegeta has a scaled down UI he can call on-demand whereas it seems like Goku has to be bruised and battered to unleash UI.

Reactions: MVP
why would that be sloppy writing. It was already said its not something that was easy and the Gods can barely do it themselves. It makes less sense for him to just be able to tap into it and master it.....
the next series can be about him learning it and trying to master it but this time no. I hope they fight to stale mate and frieza being beateen up but not eliminated they win

He's already done it again though and Jiren done knocked his *** back to base multiple times. Idk.

Looks like Goku can only go UI when he hits rock bottom stamina wise.

The only times he's unleashed it was when he's been critically wounded.

Jiren flexed his Spirit Bomb the 1st time and made him eat it
Kefla had him KO'd and was getting ready to ring him out the 2nd time

It's why I put current Vegeta over current Goku. It's like Vegeta has a scaled down UI he can call on-demand whereas it seems like Goku has to be bruised and battered to unleash UI.
Vegeta's no form isn't really like UI though
UI is that whole body move on its own thing... not necessarily a poewr up/

Vegeta's new form is an actaul power up/power increase

And yeah it also seems like goku can only use UI when he's literally at 0... weird but this is dragonball lol

Vegeta's no form isn't really like UI though
UI is that whole body move on its own thing... not necessarily a poewr up/

Vegeta's new form is an actaul power up/power increase

And yeah it also seems like goku can only use UI when he's literally at 0... weird but this is dragonball lol

I wouldn’t word it that way, only because goku using UI is a power up too. The difference is the instinct part. Simply being able to move on your own doesn’t make you hit harder.

I wouldn’t word it that way, only because goku using UI is a power up too. The difference is the instinct part. Simply being able to move on your own doesn’t make you hit harder.
Well i guess you can say it is a power up, but no in the normal dbz sense where a power up = physical brute increase lol

for my figure collectors

what are some good series to get into? thought about figuarts but i think i'd rather just have some figures that have a more refined aesthetic.

been looking at banpresto on ebay and they have some pretty cool stuff

Wait... Why does the DragonBall wiki say that jiren is stronger than all 11 GoDs? That's not true.. Right? I assumed he was only stronger than his own.

for my figure collectors

what are some good series to get into? thought about figuarts but i think i'd rather just have some figures that have a more refined aesthetic.

been looking at banpresto on ebay and they have some pretty cool stuff
SH Figuarts is my favorite because they’re the most detailed posable figures on the market

Figuarts Zero is their line of statues and busts which is really nice

Figure Rise model kits are nice but not as detailed and I’d only suggest for true model kit heads

Shido figures are really nice for how small they are. Cool little line to look into if you’re not gonna take it super seriously

Banpresto Master Stars series are super nice and the best statue figures out imo

There’s also the Bandai US series of Dragon Ball Super Dragon Stars action figures. Not the best figures but definitely worth the $20 a piece they cost

Last edited:
Wait... Why does the DragonBall wiki say that jiren is stronger than all 11 GoDs? That's not true.. Right? I assumed he was only stronger than his own.
Because anyone can make a change lol similar to the actual Wikipedia when anyone can make an update. I wouldnt trust it

Thank you guys.

Yeah Figuarts are dope but I kinda prefer the statue look.

So far I like Banpresto and how their figures look relative to the anime/manga.

And no way Jiren is stronger than all 11. Maybe a few but I think Beerus should be able to beat him as well

Vegeta's new form isn't close to UI, it's more like a SSB 2. Goku can't tap into easliy because it was established from the beginning that even GODs cant attain it that easy.

Although Goku WILL master it soon :lol:

Smh

ToP lowkey washed. I said it before..shouldve focus on strong fighters. We couldve had amazing fights. Instead its U7 vs everybody, ribrianne and Jiren meditating.

Back
Top Bottom