Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Screenshot_20180214-014245.jpg
Screenshot_20180214-014218.jpg

Have strange feeling mastered UI will turn Goku's hair either white or silver to match his eyes
Nah

UI isn’t a transformation, it’s just a state of being

I’m not even sure it’s neccasarily a power up either
Especially since all it’s done up to this point is give him the ability to dodge everything

He’s still had to consciencly attack

Here’s a new Japanese add for Dragon Ball home cleaning products featuring the new voice for Bulma

Sounds good too

RIP still though

Nah

UI isn’t a transformation, it’s just a state of being

I’m not even sure it’s neccasarily a power up either
Especially since all it’s done up to this point is give him the ability to dodge everything

He’s still had to consciencly attack
They've been stressing a white haired SSJ over their for years apparently, this might provide them with an opportunity to do it. Especially Toyataro is involved with the manga as well.

They've been stressing a white haired SSJ over their for years apparently, this might provide them with an opportunity to do it. Especially Toyataro is involved with the manga as well.
I mean, they already showed us what Goku was gonna look like with the UI shirt off before the tournament even started

Why would it be any different?

the white hair talks were only a thing when they were coming up with SSB. They decided against it because they decided to give merged zamusu white hair and they felt it would conflict. they went with blue instead. thats all there is to the white hair.

I mean, they already showed us what Goku was gonna look like with the UI shirt off before the tournament even started

Why would it be any different?
Just another excuse to have another transformation, and more toys of course.
the white hair talks were only a thing when they were coming up with SSB. They decided against it because they decided to give merged zamusu white hair and they felt it would conflict. they went with blue instead. thats all there is to the white hair.
I'm just basing it off the fact that since Toyotaro invented it and now that he's heavily involved they may include. I didn't even know fans wanted that at first, but now that we have like 4 colors anything's up for grabs. I'm over it to be honest
:rofl:

What market were they targeting?
Us I guess, still not driving it

Back
Top Bottom