Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

DB is huge internationally. The US is/was literally the last place to get on board with DB. It took like 10 years for it to break through. And they had to pretty much show DBZ first before they ported over all of dragonball it bombed in the US like 3 times until toonami got its hands on it.
Watched one of those vox/ now this videos on it Interesting watch.

Anime / Electronics culture is pretty much what put Japan on the map. They take great pride in all their creativeness.
Basically the same way marvel drives the US now is how anime culture drives Japan. And other Asian countries.

I found the shops here with the figures banpresto and figurats. A little pricey but a lot were cool. I love the dramatic showcase figures

We don’t even got UI Goku toys yet :lol:
DLmFLYOVAAAf4ss.jpg

They already on it:lol:, Japan that is

doesn't the Toei version still cut stuff out and sensor? and Kai was suppose to be the uncut version pretty much?

doesn't the Toei version still cut stuff out and sensor? and Kai was suppose to be the uncut version pretty much?
They’re both produced by Toei and there’s uncut versions of both

Kai is more true to the manga in the sense that it cuts out the filler and the script is more of a direct rip. Also the score is different which is the worst part in my opinion

Peeps these... I wish Nike would drop a line

Attachments

• 06271896-EB80-4C65-BDE8-279A2F10E4E8.jpeg
    06271896-EB80-4C65-BDE8-279A2F10E4E8.jpeg
    863.9 KB · Views: 22
They’re both produced by Toei and there’s uncut versions of both

Kai is more true to the manga in the sense that it cuts out the filler and the script is more of a direct rip. Also the score is different which is the worst part in my opinion

Something about the Falconer music

I’m surprised people share this sentiment. The Faulconer score was the ****, primarily because it gave each main character their own theme music (Vegeta had like 4 different songs :lol:). Most of the die hard fans hate it though, probably because they want **** as close to original as possible. Hell I remember iTunes sold the Faulconer soundtracks, should of got them when I had the chance

I’m surprised people share this sentiment. The Faulconer score was the ****, primarily because it gave each main character their own theme music (Vegeta had like 4 different songs :lol:). Most of the die hard fans hate it though, probably because they want **** as close to original as possible. Hell I remember iTunes sold the Faulconer soundtracks, should of got them when I had the chance
Them weeaboos needa relax lol

Faulconer score is nostalgic

Back
Top Bottom