Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

So no one gonna bring up Frieza getting Molly whopped again?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dude came in to save the day and got send back at full power and all :lol:

YO Frieza truly got his *** dismissed that was hilarious.

Man went Golden and got knocked right back into base within 3 seconds.

Frieza been getting KO'd back-to-back like a Drake single. Last 5 minutes of the tournament prolly one big blur :rofl:
im so ******* weak :rofl:
frieza should just play dead
and wait out the time limit

TEEN Gohan was a top 5 scumbag.

Top tier **** talker

Wore purple

Got his pops killed

Washed Celll with one hand

I miss that guy

this.

I been saying gohan been going downhill since he dropped that picolo-like outfit and the long hair.

nah i thought shadow shenrons were dope..............
well some of them
some were just trash
real talk
they shoulda wished kid buu back to help in the tourney
lohan was a wasted spot
I agree, they tried to be unique with them but atleast half of them were trash. Kid Buu would of ended up killing somebody, he was destruction incarnate no way he would of worked with a team

I'm saying, Kid Buu my guy?! He would have tried to kill Zen Oh on sight.

I agree, they tried to be unique with them but atleast half of them were trash. Kid Buu would of ended up killing somebody, he was destruction incarnate no way he would of worked with a team
i mean yeah
but hey if jiren woulda been one of them
thats a W right???? :lol:

Kid Buu the GOAT Dragon Ball villain

Frieza has lost all credibility in this tournament

Kid Buu would prolly wash him :lol:

Freeza deserves a better bow out than what he’s gotten. The new gold transformation, his ability to control and manipulate destruction energy, and his pure evil mindset/manipulative nature in general.

They keep bringing him back and wasting his screen time throughout the series.

Freeza should have been the one doing that 17 had done. Bringing freeza back from hell has been kind of pointless imo. Freeza putting himself of the line for Goku/vegeta would have brought a new dynamic to his character

Frieza should not be a good guy, period, I'm still he hoping he ends up backstabbing U7 at some point. We need some major villains to stay like that

Frieza should not be a good guy, period, I'm still he hoping he ends up backstabbing U7 at some point. We need some major villains to stay like that
Series over after this arc
I doubt it
I mean I know it’s rechnicslly on hiatus
But u know what I mean

Freeza putting himself on the line so Goku and vegeta can take out jiren isn’t making him a good guy.

It’s him doing everything he can to not be erased :lol:

It doesn’t have to have some epic cheesy music with a speech from freeza. But they could at least given him some type of important moment in the tournament that helped in a major way besides getting washed multiple times over. They might as well have left him out

I hope you guys know that we can't have kid Buu back because he's Uub, and Uub is too little to fight. :lol:

If they're smart, they'll use this thorough washing of Frieza to propel a later storyline with him being the protagonist again. I mean, at this point, he's the most developed villain in the series' history.

They could have him humbled after this arc and push him into solitude only to come back brewing a threat to everybody, Z fighters (Goku/Vegeta) & the gods as well. Have him kill Belmod or some ancillary character. Hell, why not have him off all the gods (after they get wished back).

i wish toei would've established a deeper backstory on jiren earlier instead of wasting time on **** like recruiting for 20 episodes and ribrianne/the universe 2 crossdressers.

Last edited:
Cell woulda been better
Know I’ve said it before
But needs to be reiterated
Frieza’s laugh though
It was my understanding that Cell was harder to draw so that was in part the reason they went with Frieza. Historically he means a lot more to Gohan rather than Goku as well, "Resurrection C", he would just take out Gohan and bounce

Last edited:
i guess golden freeza can't keep up with anybody left on the stage now :lol: jiren smacked that ***** like a gnat

Back
Top Bottom