Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

because gohan is a pussycat..... he didnt even kill Cell on his own- would've got washed if Vegeta didn't blast at Cell during that beam struggle

gohan saved his *** and injured his arm in the process. The hell you talking about :lol:

If it wasnt for gohan he would get washed by cell jrs

74889B32-58B4-472A-BBDC-FB1DD79F6F41.jpeg

Fat head

We don't do no talkin, we dont do no arguin, if you're a Goku fan you are not a target. It's like being a Naruto fan on a show called Naruto. Cant respect it wont debate it

:lol: @ you thinking being contrarian is a high road.

I’m a fan of the entire show. So, much so, I know what to expect and not to expect. That’s why I don’t understand Vegeta fans. If you’ve been watching long enough, you know Vegeta is never gonna pass Goku. Even in those flashes where it seems like Vegeta has passed Goku, it was only put there to emphasize how much stronger Goku has become. To really understand how strong Goku is we need something to compare it to. Enter Vegeta. That’s why I say Vegeta = Sayain Krillin. It’s not about strength or popularity, they both serve the same function.

I mean, It’s cool for Draymond Green to be your favorite player, but to say he’s the best on the team is crazy talk. Even Akira Toriyama has said he doesn’t like Vegeta. With that, to even expect the writers to have Vegeta surpass Goku is asinine. It could be said that that’s disrespecting the whole damn franchise. I mean, if you’re tired of watch Goku coming out on top stop watching. You knew what this was.

I get why you’re a Vegeta fan now, y’all both have similar character traits.

Yea but it's not all about the power level to us. Goku is a mindless brawler. Jumps in without thinking. We get it younwant to save the world at times but he thinks nothing through.
US vegeta fans stand proud because he's proud. He's the Malcom x /magneto
He loves his saiyans he takes pride in being their prince. He loves a fight but he thinks it through. He's more defensive and a uptight to where goku is purely offensive and to loose (said by whis)
I wouldn't say vegeta is really behind goku that far....inwould even argue now (not including UI. He s stronger than goku. Goku is putting his body at risk way more with kaioken, than vegeta is with SSb2

17 man, RIP to one of the GOATS of the tourney. My guy did everything he could to help U7. His multi barrier technique was so :pimp: even though Jiren punched through it.

Also Jirens backstory :smh:

He’s still OP though. He upoercutted through Gokus instant Kamehameha like nothing and knocked Vegeta and Goku back to base form multiple times while washing Frieza too :lol:

Goku is not purely offensive. He likes to feel out the fight but definitely isn't pure offense. That Vegeta and you know it lol

I agree they could've kept it a secret to make it mysterious.

That story was so generic :lol: :lol:

if it wasnt for gohan fooling around, goku wouldve been alive. his foolishness killed his father.
Well Goku did give Cell a sensu bean like an idiot so he killed himself technically

If it wasn't for Vegeta being Vegeta, Cell would've never gotten that far lol this could go on and on lol

first you give him credit for not being an idiot.
Then you say he's an idiot.

GOKU IS A mindless brawler.

belmod jumped in like a boss trying to give you a pep talk at 4:58 on a friday....

Thats cool boss but im trying to start my weekend

My Thoughts on E127

Again fair warning

SPOILERS AHEAD. Please come back after youve seen 127

eh

Not much really talk about here. Jiren is still a wannabe One Punch Man with out the cape

DThNYkoVQAA8ao1.jpg

DThNZeTVMAAaPGq.jpg

Except that OPM had a better origin story than Jiren.

Belmod's little story short was completely unneeded and did nothing for me.

One Punch Jiren #1

giphy.gif

One Punch Jiren #2

giphy.gif

One Punch Jiren #3: Vol. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (Frieza's Battle Cry :rofl:)

giphy.gif

"I gave up on the cruiser" |l

Not looking forward to E128 AT ALL but this is one of the rare times im happy the episode title spoiled it so i can at least prepare for it.

He had a hell of a ride. Salute to the God Killer :nthat:

Well Goku did give Cell a sensu bean like an idiot so he killed himself technically

If it wasn't for Vegeta being Vegeta, Cell would've never gotten that far lol this could go on and on lol
This is why I never cared for the Goku vs Vegeta argument, those are my guys but their either partly or fully responsible for some of the dumbest **** the earth has been through. One's a jackass the other is an idiot, still awesome though.

On another note I'm not sure why someone dying would give anybody a power boost (Future Trunks aside), this is the only show I can think of that has made death an afterthought. As unpopular as this may be that's why I actually liked the idea of the shadow dragons of GT, using Shenron so freely should come with consequences

This is why I never cared for the Goku vs Vegeta argument, those are my guys but their either partly or fully responsible for some of the dumbest **** the earth has been through. One's a jackass the other is an idiot, still awesome though.

On another note I'm not sure why someone dying would give anybody a power boost (Future Trunks aside), this is the only show I can think of that has made death an afterthought. As unpopular as this may be that's why I actually liked the idea of the shadow dragons of GT, using Shenron so freely should come with consequences
nah i thought shadow shenrons were dope..............
well some of them
some were just trash
real talk
they shoulda wished kid buu back to help in the tourney
lohan was a wasted spot

Back
Top Bottom