Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

My dude 17 REALLY taking on for the team. In the grand scheme of things his wish was weak af tho. :lol:

Yea you know what’s about to happen. :lol: Vegeta maybe the “King” but Goku is da God.

We don't do no talkin, we dont do no arguin, if you're a Goku fan you are not a target. It's like being a Naruto fan on a show called Naruto. Cant respect it wont debate it

S/O to 17 tho.... Honestly dude just put the team on his back with that episode so unless we get that alpha Vegeta we've been getting to show up yet again next episode.....

Even I want to call 17 MVP in honor of what he just did. RIP to a real one, was not expecting him to die just head to the bench.

YO Frieza truly got his *** dismissed that was hilarious.

Man went Golden and got knocked right back into base within 3 seconds.

Frieza been getting KO'd back-to-back like a Drake single. Last 5 minutes of the tournament prolly one big blur :rofl:

DVuHBGIX4AAwpiZ.jpg

:frown::frown::frown:

The King is going to regain MVP status after he mantles Apollo Creed as Jiren plays The Russian next episode.

My mans will win this arc, I promise that.

That backstory was whack tho... I mean it kind of describes his personality but with how powerful he is I expected a back story much better than that.

Damn 17 was a real one. Man that next episode looks wack. Gave my mans the Gotenks eye jammy.

latest

YO Frieza truly got his *** dismissed that was hilarious.

Man went Golden and got knocked right back into base within 3 seconds.

Frieza been getting KO'd back-to-back like a Drake single. Last 5 minutes of the tournament prolly one big blur :rofl:

Best part of the episode. He was geeked and fired up and got washed in a millisecond.

Literally there is no way for U7 to win other than having more numbers at the end. I swear if they try and make Goku the hero again I'm done.

That's what I interpreted out of the back story. He wants strength, and strength to bring justice and triumph.

That's what I interpreted out of the back story. He wants strength, and strength to bring justice and triumph.
His universe must have a ton of god level fighters, based on the way he fought I cant the U7 team lasting too long over their

They sincerely didn't even try on that Jiren backstory :lol:

I would love for them to do an OVA or something and write over this little nothing-*** tale with a real background on him.

One time for the boy 17. You deserved better than this arc.

e5a097ce-d6e0-4c41-beae-05c90e25e4b1-gif.1981699

Reactions: OTG
Backstory was trash plain and simple.

Anybody remember Goku black when they showed the one who killed his parents?

Back
Top Bottom