Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yeah but let’s be honest, at this point he’d most definitely get washed by Goku, Vegeta, Toppo and arguably Kefla

He wouldn't lose to Kefla, like Broly, she has no technique or skill. Just straight brawn and once he adapts and makes her frustrated, its game over.

Goku never beat anyone major tbh. Bruh lost to Jackie-Chun in the Finals, Tien in the Finals... He lost against Piccolo the first time they fought. Won against Piccolo in the finals. He lost against Raditz in a handicap match 3 VS 1.

He beat Nappa but lost against Vegeta. ******* Yajirobe defeated Vegeta.

Goku beat Freeza. Lost against Android 19. Lost against Cell.

He cheated against Kid Buu.

It was
Vegeta, Fat Buu, Dende & The Dragon Balls featuring Hercule & Planet Earth whom all assisted Goku. Even at that, Goku's Spirit Bomb with the entire Earth's power was getting pushed back. They wishes that he got recovered to max power to push that Spirit Bomb back into Kid Buu, whom just got done fighting Vegeta & Fat Buu

I don't credit Goku with killing Kid Buu at all.

If we're talking Super... He lost to Beerus, lost against Golden Freeza, Whis reversed time and then Goku won against Freeza (that evens out as a tie), lost to Goku Black/Zamasu/Fusion/Merged, tied with Golden Freeza AGAIN, beat the Wolves, & Kefla

and I hope he doesn't win against Jiren

17 the real MVP

Why couldn’t they write Gohan out like that lol

Vegeta had his moments, definitely comeback player of the year lol

Haven't finished the episode yet but the Vegeta situation is hilarious.

End of last episode
"He used everything, he can barely even stand!"

2 secs into the next episode
"F you Jiren, let's go!" and right back to full power being the first to engage Jiren and by far the most ferocious :lol:

We already know The King is by far the MVP though. Don't eem sweat it b #TeamKing knows

My dude 17 REALLY taking on for the team. In the grand scheme of things his wish was weak af tho. :lol:

Nah.

The King is the MVP.

Yea you know what’s about to happen. :lol: Vegeta maybe the “King” but Goku is da God.

Back
Top Bottom