Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

17 really top 5 fighter in U7. And he's not 5.

Outside of the obvious time run out scenario, the only other ending I can imagine is the ring getting destroyed and everyone is DQ or a draw is made.

Frieza is trash. Not sure how he survived the explosion without a barrier on him.

1. Goku/Vegeta - I want to lean Vegeta because he's most definitely had a stronger showing than Goku since BSSB. Dude has been a monster
2. Goku/Vegeta
3. Frieza/17
4. Frieza/17
5. Everyone else

Wonder why they keep writing Vegeta's relentless assault on Jiren like a grudge when Jiren has praised Vegeta more than anyone else in the tournament by far.

yeah jiren backstory was straight garbage he wasnt the only one who lost his family :lol:

how much time is left in the tournament tho vegeta better not get tossed off before goku they better get tossed out at the same time or both stay in til the end

I think 4 minutes?

Lowkey time didnt even pass this episode, they usually announce it at the end.

Thank you I must've missed it.

Dont tell MVP the bad news, story is just as predictable as it's always been :lol:

Throw me in the Frieza pot now. I think he will win it all.

The foreshadowing by showing his body during Jiren's final blast, wouldn't cut the camera to him for no reason. Think he'll take a dirt nap for the next episode and come back either in the 2nd to last or the last episode of the tourney.

Can’t understand why people wanna hate on Goku, for probably being the last fighter on the stage to fight Jiren. It’s like watching Batman but you’re rooting for Robin to kill the Joker. Makes no sense!

At this rate I’m kinda getting bored with Jiren tossing U7 around like some lil b*****! Goku needs to hurry up and turn UI so I can actually watch a decent fight. Because right now, this show is dragon (pun intended and yes I know I spelt “dragging” wrong) along way to long without a decent episode... the last good fight was UI Goku vs. Kefla!

UI should be no match for Jiren which is why when it does happen it'll make no sense, but whatever.

Can’t understand why people wanna hate on Goku, for probably being the last fighter on the stage to fight Jiren. It’s like watching Batman but you’re rooting for Robin to kill the Joker. Makes no sense!

At this rate I’m kinda getting bored with Jiren tossing U7 around like some lil b*****! Goku needs to hurry up and turn UI so I can actually watch a decent fight.

dog we get bored of goku taking every single W too.. dont you? it gets predictable and stale :lol:
you cant even compare batman to goku

Thank you I must've missed it.

Dont tell MVP the bad news, story is just as predictable as it's always been :lol:

Throw me in the Frieza pot now. I think he will win it all.

The foreshadowing by showing his body during Jiren's final blast, wouldn't cut the camera to him for no reason. Think he'll take a dirt nap for the next episode and come back either in the 2nd to last or the last episode of the tourney.
You might be on to something freiza is basically the terminator. So hard to kill

As the show wraps up its really starting to feel like this **** was not planned at all. No way in hell that backstory took more than 7 minutes to make for Jiren, really wish they would of gave the 17 shine to Piccolo. Dude was one of the most intelligent and well rounded warriors in the whole series and now he cant get a clean W without getting a L. Even Frost knocked him off in they lame *** fight (I know he cheating but that fight was whack).

EDIT:Just what kind of training was 17 doing this whole time? They could of used dude as far back as the Buu arc

EDIT:Just what kind of training was 17 doing this whole time? They could of used dude as far back as the Buu arc

Super is *** pulls on *** pulls bruh. Surprised everyone hasn't hit that point where they just stopped expecting any logical plot development in the anime.

It's why the manga is my canon. The anime is written so inconsistently and it's so obvious Toei is putting in such little effort in storytelling I just can't take it serious.

Toyotaru will do the justice Toei will not.

aefc22b9f1cb9b9da6a243736567cacbcb337bd5_hq.gif

Black saga >

3 minutes left in the tourney...
Belmod: "Let me tell you a story about Jiren..." :rofl:

Why did they give Jiren the Batman origin storyline? :lol: Watch the killer be Belmod, or the Grand Priest. Or maybe the killer is gonna be the new villain for the next arc when Goku and friends inevitably team up with Jiren.

17's the MVP though. I don't understand why Gohan couldn't have had his role. Goku then probably could've unlocked mastered UI off Gohan's death right there.

17’s last line about liking how human his sacrifice sounded...

Wasn’t that a call back to when the androids first showed in DBZ? wasn’t he always saying how humans were weird or something?

3 minutes left in the tourney...
Belmod: "Let me tell you a story about Jiren..." :rofl:

Why did they give Jiren the Batman origin storyline? :lol: Watch the killer be Belmod, or the Grand Priest. Or maybe the killer is gonna be the new villain for the next arc when Goku and friends inevitably team up with Jiren.

17's the MVP though. I don't understand why Gohan couldn't have had his role. Goku then probably could've unlocked mastered UI off Gohan's death right there.

because gohan is a pussycat..... he didnt even kill Cell on his own- would've got washed if Vegeta didn't blast at Cell during that beam struggle

At this rate I’m kinda getting bored with Jiren tossing U7 around like some lil b*****! Goku needs to hurry up and turn UI so I can actually watch a decent fight. Because right now, this show is dragon (pun intended and yes I know I spelt “dragging” wrong) along way to long without a decent episode... the last good fight was UI Goku vs. Kefla!
1. I dont know what's worse, attempting the pun... or explaining the pun...
2. People have absolutely wanted to see Robin Shine hence, nightwing, redhood, Damian, batgirl,

Unless Jirens history has to do with the Zamasu thing ... and what if it was goku black... so when jiren wins and that powerful guy gets introduced to Jiren, it's resurrected full power goku. ....
(doubt they would even do that)

Black arc from manga was fire. I haven't seen all of it on anime but from the clips i saw, im sure it is.

Salute to 17. Definitely MVP of the tournament.

I don't give a **** about Jiren backstory, I just want to know why he's so damn strong. Vegeta lost his whole damn planet and he ain even the strongest in U7.

*Patiently waiting for UI Goku*

Back
Top Bottom