Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Eh it wouldnt make sense for them to be a race of saiyans and only 2 of them could actually go super saiyan

Eh it wouldnt make sense for them to be a race of saiyans and only 2 of them could actually go super saiyan

Well according to the legend only the legendary sayin was able to. It also only happened once in a generation or something. DBZ story during the end was a mess no matter how you cut it anyway.

Last edited:

Soon he'll be back to give EVERYONE the hands 
laugh.gif

The thing about legend's is that they don't have to be completley true. After all, it also said the SS couldn't control his rage and was a killing machine.

Freeza blew up the sayin planet. Love him or hate him he's a big deal

Considering Bills told him to that changes things somewhat. I wonder if the Vegeta and everyone will find out :nerd:

I wanna see Whis in action since he's the strongest we've seen so far.

Considering Bills told him to that changes things somewhat. I wonder if the Vegeta and everyone will find out :nerd:

Bills never told Freeza to destroy Vegeta

Last edited:
Old Kai said that Super Buu was once more powerful than Bills.

And nobody truly knows how old freeza is. He can be thousands of years old.

So Freeza might have been a real threat way back in the day and his name might have just lived on.

No doubt he wasn't ever on Bills' or Buu's level but they played my boy mane.

Freeza and Broly the 2 best villains. Both got played like some suckas.

Bills never told Freeza to destroy Vegeta

Due to this, and also due to a past meeting with the God of Destruction Beerus, who asked him to wipe out the Planet Vegeta for him, he decided to wipe out the Planet and it's inhabitants despite his attendant saying that it would be a shame to waste such powerful warriors.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Frieza

Man, from the saga I remeber freeza blowing up the planet because he feared the sayins would become too strong to control

Nope. This is poor wording from the dub as usual.

In the Japanese, he says  "Did Freeza destroy Planet Vegeta while I was asleep?" and when Whis says yes, he pretty much says "I could have done it myself, but it was too far." There's no mention of Bills telling Freeza anything.

Funimation used the phrase "for me" as in "I could have done it, but Freeza did it for me." Not to say "Freeza did it because I told him to."

Toriyama released this manga after the movie came out to shed more light on Goku's parents. Bills is not mentioned.

This was never said

Where do ya'll keep coming from with these statements

Last edited:
That movie also brings up more inconsistancy in the DBZ world. They said vageta final became stronger than goku and her did it without even going ss3. Vageta also manages to hit bills a couple times while gohan and goten get spanked, literally.

That movie also brings up more inconsistancy in the DBZ world. They said vageta final became stronger than goku and her did it without even going ss3. Vageta also manages to hit bills a couple times while gohan and goten get spanked, literally.
 Saiyans often power up temporarily with rage. It wasn't a lasting thing

^Pretty much, it's also a common anime trope, though even then I still find that to be one of the most ridiculous moments in the film.

In the Japanese, he says  "Did Freeza destroy Planet Vegeta while I was asleep?" and when Whis says yes, he pretty much says "I could have done it myself, but it was too far." There's no mention of Bills telling Freeza anything.

Funimation used the phrase "for me" as in "I could have done it, but Freeza did it for me." Not to say "Freeza did it because I told him to."

View media item 1393946

Toriyama released this manga after the movie came out to shed more light on Goku's parents. Bills is not mentioned.

This was never said

http://www.mangapanda.com/105-3129-6/dragon-ball/chapter-480.html

Cmon, b.

This was never said

http://www.mangapanda.com/105-3129-6/dragon-ball/chapter-480.html

Cmon, b.
Kind of reaching. Everything after Buu is obviously being warped to fit the new narrative.

Battle of the Gods itself has inconsistencies out the ***, this is one of them.

Clearly Beerus could wipe Buu out of existence with a hand gesture the same way he washed SSJ3 Goku with a single pressure point chop to the neck.

This is the nature of retcons and trying to pick up on a story that was meant to have finished.

Edit: Lol @ dude above me also calling the reach at the same time.

Last edited:
Kind of reaching. Everything after Buu is obviously being warped to fit the new narrative.

Battle of the Gods itself has inconsistencies out the ***, this is one of them.

Clearly Beerus could wipe Buu out of existence with a hand gesture the same way he washed SSJ3 Goku with a single pressure point chop to the neck.

This is the nature of retcons and trying to pick up on a story that was meant to have finished.

Edit: Lol @ dude above me also calling the reach at the same time.

Lol we were on the same page. The evil person that sealed him could be anyone. And buu could be in any of his stages fat buu Included. As the God of Destruction it seems a little against bills character and personality to "seal" anything as opposed to destroying it completely. I think it would be more reasonable to think it was Debora or Bibidi

I said Old Kai said that Buu was ONCE stronger than Bills

Aka, at one point in time Buu had more power than him.

Not that Buu is stronger than Bills at his current state.

At one point in time, I was shorter than my dad, too...

Wellwhat happened? I grew....

Bills became stronger over thousands of years with Buu locked away.

Bills was the one who sealed the Kai, so obviously, he's comparing the two.

Toriyama himself stated that it was Bills who sealed the Kai away

The Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaiōshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/

Last edited:

Source?

edit: I read up on it

Last edited:

I don't think you get what we're trying to say...

Beerus, at the time of that mangas posting, had not existed nor been thought of.

Clearly.... And I mean very, very, clearly, at no point in time could Buu at any power level he has ever shown comes even remotely close to Beerus' power.

There is no room for speculation. Buu's best showing and highest power level is absolutely and completely eclipsed by everything Beerus has shown.

Also, (since you seem stuck on it, 15:35 if it doesnt auto-start there)

Last edited:
Damn this movie was underwhelming, literally the best part is when Fat Buu didn't give him the pudding and parts of the fight scenes. It was too light-hearted and didn't invoke any real danger.

Last edited:

I don't think you get what we're trying to say...

Beerus, at the time of that mangas posting, had not existed nor been thought of.

Clearly.... And I mean very, very, clearly, at no point in time could Buu at any power level he has ever shown comes even remotely close to Beerus power.

There is no room for speculation. Buu's best showing and highest power level is absolutely and completely eclipsed by anything Beerus has ever shown.

Also, (since you seem stuck on it)

I've seen the movie, I've read the manga, I've seen it all.

You're making your point based on what you think is the case

I'm making my point based on what the Kai said, and based on what Toriyama says

It doesn't matter if he was created before or after, if it's canon then it's canon. And since he was referenced in the past and brought to fruition in the future, 1+1=2.

So the evidence given to us is that a long time ago, Buu bodied everyone and had to be sealed away because he was causing too much destruction. So much to the point where the planet creators and destroyers could not do their jobs. So the Kai's sealed him away.

At that point, Buu was the most powerful being in the universe.

Thousands of years later, Bills and Old Kai got into an argument and Bills seals him away.

Time jump, thousands of years later, Buu returns and is still at the same power level as he was before he was sealed. He is defeated.

Time jump, Bills returns. He has still been around destroying planets and being trained by Whis.... He's obviously grown far beyond Buu's power. He's been destroying planets for thousands of years...

That's not only how the series played out right in Front of us, but Toriyama said himself that Bills sealed the Kai away. So how else could things have played out.

It's obvious that Buu wouldn't be as strong as Bills thousands of years later when Bills has been putting in work. If Goku was strong enough to beat Buu with only 40 years of training, it's a no brainer Bills, a god ranked being in the series would wash him THOUSANDS of years later. That was never my point.

My point was, the Kai said the Buu he remembered was stronger than the Bills he remembered. Seeing as to how he's encountered them both.

/rant

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom