Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Well I guess with the last movie it bills' slave dude
Nah Bills said that there are other beings out there even more powerful than them

Which is why I'm upset about them bringing Freeza back as opposed to exploring these other universes

Last edited:
Nah Bills said that there are other beings out there even more powerful than them

Which is why I'm upset about them bringing Freeza back as opposed to exploring these other universes

O I get that, but from just what we've seen bills' master is the strongest. I forget his name.

And I have no problem with freeza coming back. At least we'll have a "serious" movie and not more comic relief movies. I want someone dead

Last edited:

O I get that, but from just what we've seen bills' master is the strongest. I forget his name.

And I have no problem with freeza coming back. At least we'll have a "serious" movie and not more comic relief movies. I want someone dead
I still just can't get with it man... Frieza has been such a nonfactor since Namek and even in the noncanon movies I just can't understand how they came to the conclusion to make yet another Frieza and family movie.

I was shocked with frieza being the antagonist again but frieza is dragon balls most "infamous" villain. Nothing was the same when the clique came back from namek

I was just watching the beginning of the android saga before I left for work. Trunks' arrival has to be one of the greatest moments in dragon ball. He handles the universe's most feared tyrant like a drunk broad and makes king cold beg for his life...and then brings refreshments :wow:

Also the Japanese voice acting >>>>

Last edited:
Trunks >>>>> All DBZ characters, tired of my man being over looked

also I noticed why Trunks and Goten never had a tail , can anyone answer that.

Toriyama said he forgot to give one to them, or at least Goten.

Trunk's tail (or lack thereof) was mentioned by Krillin in the Android Saga but nothing was ever said of it again

10.jpg

I'm thinking having a tail is a recessive trait amongst half saiyan half humans

I was shocked with frieza being the antagonist again but frieza is dragon balls most "infamous" villain. Nothing was the same when the clique came back from namek

I was just watching the beginning of the android saga before I left for work. Trunks' arrival has to be one of the greatest moments in dragon ball. He handles the universe's most feared tyrant like a drunk broad and makes king cold beg for his life...and then brings refreshments :wow:

Same. Don't get me wrong, Freiza's one of the greatest and most iconic villains of all time, but his time in the series is done. No reason to bring him back honestly.

Future Trunks though :x

Super trunks

Have two questions

Whhhhhhyyyyyy nobody likes gt?

And does anybody one knows where I can cop some Dbz toys from back when?
I have the funds now so I'm damn sure gonna make up for lost times :lol:

I'm not on the hate GT crew. It was good for what it was, it really could have been so much better if they cut out like 90% of the episodes before Baby got to Earth and fleshed out the Shadow Dragons saga more. 

I always assumed Chi Chi cut Gotens tail off just out of fear.

Super trunks

Have two questions

Whhhhhhyyyyyy nobody likes gt?

I personally don't get the hate for GT. As far as the DBZ toys I'm not sure about the old bandai figures but the new SH figuarts bandai figure are INSANE! I've been eying a couple DBZ figures but the wave of characters they're releasing are uneven and hard to find. I'm currently working on the Mighty Morphin Power ranger SH Figuarts

Just get the current DBZ FiguArts figures. They're some amazing figures.

BqVN2ZTl.jpg

Last edited:
Gogeta by far, Vegeto can go only up to SS2. Gogeta gets all the way up to level 4.

False. First off super sayain 4 is not canon and didn't even exist when gogeta and vegito were created. But if you want to consider ssj4, if both goku and vegita can do it there's no reason why their fusions wouldn't be able to do it. So the fact that gogeta went ss4 means nothing.

And if I remember correctly the earrings are considered a "perfect" form of fusion while the fusion dance required goku to lower his power to match vegeta.

I just read that as the simpsons comic book store guy in my mind.

very underrated

Trunks was also the flyest dude on DBZ :smokin

View media item 1392453
info on the jacket and boots :nerd:

Last edited:

very underrated

Trunks was also the flyest dude on DBZ :smokin

View media item 1392453
info on the jacket and boots :nerd:

publish legacy joggers and margiela sneakers :smokin

Future Trunks was his father's son. After what he did to Frieza he was literally a walking L.

1. Slapped up by 17
2. Embarrassed by Cell after thinking he was actually stronger than Vegeta.
3. Caught the fade from Cell with a blast center mass

Little Trunks > Future Trunks

So how are they gonna explain freiza inevitable new power level?
Something stupid.. Which is my point.

Frieza could get washed by kid Goten.

They would need to escalate him beyond Super Buu status... Won't be able to do without some incredibly stupid plot twisting.

Remember, like I said, that in every movie he's washed almost instantly.

(I know the movies aren't canon, point still stands. Washed instantly in the show after Namek too)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom