Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Y'all as a whole have brought forth some info I knew and other less noticeable discrepancies I didn't even think about because I was younger and missed details. I'm considering starting the DragonBall manga from the beginning to the end of DBZ to get the unfiltered truth. But that's after I catch up on One Piece. And that's gonna take a while. :lol:

Said it in the Superman thread, the least known fact about DBZ is that Super Buu was way more powerful than Kid Buu. 

After yesterday, agreed. From a logical standpoint the idea doesn't even hold up. Goku admits he couldn't have defeated Super Buu, but then believes the exact opposite for Kid Buu (And Majin Buu/Fat Buu before him.) Unless you're going to try to argue that he took a massive power jump within the same freaking day, there's no way Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu. Again, simple logic.

I suggest hitting up mangapark if yall wanna read the manga in good quality. They're still working on it tho.

Topic change. Best Villains from any interpretation of the Show (Ball, Ball Z, GT, Movies)

Cell

Super Janemba (should have had his own Saga

General Blue

Garlic Jr.

Frieza

King Piccolo

2-6 arent in any particular order but Cell is the best villain in any of the Dragonballs.

inb4 why no Broly

Cell definitely is the best villain. Dude was cold blooded, just loved his demeanor when he became Perfect Cell.

I liked Buu because he was insane with no real logic and it freaked the Z team out. I appreciate Frieza's character though, dude was basically an emperor that was the strongest by far amongst his people.

Topic change. Best Villains from any interpretation of the Show (Ball, Ball Z, GT, Movies)

Give me:

Cell
King Piccolo
Freiza
General Tao

Though honestly the Dragon Ball series is one where I liked most of the villains, except anyone from GT :smh:

Kid Buu was the perfect villain. Cared noting about ruling, just pure destruction, which makes him more dangerous.

Kid Buu was the perfect villain. Cared noting about ruling, just pure destruction, which makes him more dangerous.

Which dawns the question, what does it mean to be the "strongest" character? Power level doesn't mean everything and is the most inconsistant thing in the DBZ story. Dudes were strong enough to blow up planets in the beginning, becomes XXXXX times stronger later on. One blast should be exploding reality :lol:

Overall, I would say Buu who's the "best" villain. There was like no possibility of defeating him. Every hope of defeating him went slimmer and slimmer.

I also wonder why that if we saw Gotenks, how come we didn't see Gogeta, during Buu series. Instead, Vegeto was introduced.

Catching up on this and the Supes thread have been :lol:. Supes own thread became a DBZ thread :lol:.

Yep Super w/Gohan, Pic, and Gotenks>Super>Kid>Evil>fat Buu

Mystic Gohan was the strongest single character we saw. But someone brought up a good point, with the time jump at the end Goku could have easily been the strongest again.

Cell is the best villain of the series. Actually from the time Frieza touched down on Earth till the end of the Cell Games is the best part of the series for me.

Overall, I would say Buu who's the "best" villain. There was like no possibility of defeating him. Every hope of defeating him went slimmer and slimmer.

I also wonder why that if we saw Gotenks, how come we didn't see Gogeta, during Buu series. Instead, Vegeto was introduced.
Cuz Gogeta wack.

Vegito is your favorite character's, favorite character.

I think it's because fusion via the earings was the strongest option. Also who's to say if gogeta wouldn't even exist if they did the fusion dance? No where does it state that the method of fusion affects the fused outcome. Vegito may have still been the product of the fusion dance.

Gogeta by far, Vegeto can go only up to SS2. Gogeta gets all the way up to level 4.

If you dont count GT its Vegito, Potara earrings fusion>Fusion Dance Fusion. Vegitos the strongest character in DBZ period.

You count GT then Gogeta.

Last edited:
Gogeta by far, Vegeto can go only up to SS2. Gogeta gets all the way up to level 4.

False. First off super sayain 4 is not canon and didn't even exist when gogeta and vegito were created. But if you want to consider ssj4, if both goku and vegita can do it there's no reason why their fusions wouldn't be able to do it. So the fact that gogeta went ss4 means nothing.

And if I remember correctly the earrings are considered a "perfect" form of fusion while the fusion dance required goku to lower his power to match vegeta.

False. First off super sayain 4 is not canon and didn't even exist when gogeta and vegito were created. But if you want to consider ssj4, if both goku and vegita can do it there's no reason why their fusions wouldn't be able to do it. So the fact that gogeta went ss4 means nothing.

And if I remember correctly the earrings are considered a "perfect" form of fusion while the fusion dance required goku to lower his power to match vegeta.

Pretty much my line of thought. If we count GT, and then want to go off transformations we saw, then sure its Gogeta. But if Goku and Vegeta had had the Potara Earrings, there's no reason that Vegito wouldn't be capable of an SS4 transformation as well, which would place him beyond Gogeta.

Back
Top Bottom