Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Just got through watching Battle of the Gods, bruh they destroyed Vegeta even worse than I imagined. At least for a brief moment he was stronger than Goku.

Just got through watching Battle of the Gods, bruh they destroyed Vegeta even worse than I imagined. At least for a brief moment he was stronger than Goku.
The pandering and dancing were :x. That was as damaging as his cowardice with Broly. :smh: and I'm a Vegeta fan. Although that isn't too popular an opinion around here. :lol:

A brand new scan from the latest issue of Weekly Shonen Jump magazine for the 2015 Dragon Ball Z movie, Revival of “F” (Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F in Japanese) has been released. It reveals Krillin has become a police officer, wearing a helmet, a yellow shirt with the letters SCPD (we assume that stands for the Satan City Police Department), blue shorts, a watch, black gloves, a belt, and boots. The magazine scan mentions something we’ve seen in art for the movie – Krillin is bald! It actually asks, “What could have happened after the last film” where Krillin had a full head of spiked black hair. Krillin does return to his traditional orange and blue gi at some point in the movie, which can also be seen in the scan.

A new scan for the 2015 Dragon Ball Z Movie, Dragon Ball Z Revival of “F” (Dragon Ball Z: Fukkatsu no F) has been released and it focuses on Gohan! Many have been skeptical if this is the son of Goku, but indeed he is. The magazine mentions Gohan’s normal orange and blue gi is nowhere to be seen and in the movie he will instead fight in a green tracksuit. Additionally, it says “Since Beerus arrived, it appears Gohan’s fashion has calmed down a bit! Maybe he quit being Stupid… I mean, Great Saiyaman?”

There are also a few images from the movie of Goku, Vegeta, Frieza, and Master Roshi from the Dragon Ball Z Revival of “F” Complete Trailer. As you may have noticed in the trailer and the images below, both Goku and Vegeta have a swirly emblem on their chest. The meaning of this is still a mystery, but we are sure we’ll learn what it stands for soon enough!

Lastly, Dragon Ball Z Revival of “F” is used as a tie in to a Japanese theater promo. Basically, members of TOHO Cinemas CineMileage membership program who watch six movies can get the ticket for the seventh for free. Those new to the program will, for a limited time, receive a Dragon Ball Z Revival of “F” clear file folder.

Dragon Ball Z 2015 Movie: Revival of “F” is the nineteenth featured film in the legendary Dragon Ball series. All is well on Planet Earth until one day survivors of Frieza’s army, Sorbet and Tagoma, attack. Their goal, achieved: bring back Frieza from the dead with the power of the Dragon Balls! With the worst wish in history granted, Frieza is plotting his revenge against Saiyans. Armed with a mysterious and unrevealed transformation, what kind of surprise power does he have in-store? We’ll have to find out beginning on the Japanese theatrical release date of April 18, 2015. No word on a release in North America or anywhere else in the world at this time.

Truth be told, after finding out about Hentai, with my drawing skill, I drew Goku banging chi-chi out.

Anyone catch them new DBZ action figures? They are FYE!

Does anybody have a link? or any info? I'd like to see these new action figures :nerd:

Bulma was bad af. Big *** ******* and ***

My first playthrough of FF7 I renamed Tifa to Bulma :lol:

Bruh :wow: :wow: :wow:

On a ice blue memory card somewhere in my house there is my FF7 file with character named..

Cloud = Trunks
Barett= Goku
Tifa = Bulma
Yuffie = Pan
Red XIII = Gohan
Cid = Gotenks
Vincent = Vegetto

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are one in the same hybridsoldier23 hybridsoldier23

As you can tell Trunks was my favorite character and he was so fitting as Cloud with the hair and sword so everything else just flowed. :lol: (All time favorite show and all time favorite game all combined in one)

I named Aeris and Cait Sith after my two little sisters because they wanted to be character and they'd just sit and watch me play, but I thought I was doing it with the DBZ renames at the time. :lol:

Last edited:
Bulma and Roshi designs revealed for the movie

Z7fugT7.jpg

Where Goten and Trunks at

2 years after Buu dies. And then Beerus goes to sleep for 3 years at the end of Battle of Gods but he appears in this new movie.

So this movie is a minimum 5 years after Buu is defeated, meaning 5 years before the end of the manga (which is 10 years after Buu's defeat)

EDIT:Scratch that I just read that BOG is 4 years after Buu meaning the new movie is minimum 7 years after the Buu Saga

Last edited:
GT did not take place in the manga as it was an anime-only continuation. Most people disregard it as non-canon and based on Toriyama's recent works, it's safe to assume that GT will not be referenced again outside of video games

Last edited:
To this day Mystic Gohan bugs me. He didnt need to go SSJ according to elder Kai which implies that he could, but didnt when he was getting washed by Buu, but then goes SSJ in other Canon storylines. 

To this day Mystic Gohan bugs me. He didnt need to go SSJ according to elder Kai which implies that he could, but didnt when he was getting washed by Buu, but then goes SSJ in other Canon storylines. 
pretty safe to say at that point they were just grasping at straws for something different. come at me but the whole fusion thing was kinda lame and turned out to be useless

Interesting..thanks for the responses.

GT was easily the worst out of the 3.. But ss4 was prty cool

Last edited:

They still havent answered the question of whether or not he can go SSJ or if the Mystic thing was temporary.

Just reinforcing the fact that the Buu Saga was the worst written of them all
I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly; there is no canon material after Buu in which Gohan goes SSJ. He didn't go SSJ in BOG and he didn't go SSJ in Son Goku and his friends return. (Unless I'm mistaken but I ain't watching that trash again) He goes SSJ several times in GT but GT had a whole host of plot issues so we can safely ignore that

And the question was answered; it's an unnecessary transformation for him because it wouldn't affect his power. In the manga Old Kai said it was the "wrong" way to be doing things IIRC

Last edited:

They still havent answered the question of whether or not he can go SSJ or if the Mystic thing was temporary.

Just reinforcing the fact that the Buu Saga was the worst written of them all
I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly; there is no canon material after Buu in which Gohan goes SSJ. He didn't go SSJ in BOG and he didn't go SSJ in Son Goku and his friends return. (Unless I'm mistaken but I ain't watching that trash again) He goes SSJ several times in GT but GT had a whole host of plot issues so we can safely ignore that

And the question was answered; it's an unnecessary transformation for him because it wouldn't affect his power. In the manga Old Kai said it was the "wrong" way to be doing things IIRC
Well I saw the Return of F clips with him going SSJ thats why I said canon storyline, thanks for the link though you handled that.

I remember him saying it was the wrong way of doing things but I dont remember him saying anything about it not making a difference. I havent watched/read the Buu saga in a long time though, it was my least favourite of them all. 

You're probably right, you're crazy knowledgable about these things I'll take your word for it.

At the end of the day the writers ruined Gohan with this dude used to be the truth then they let him get soft. When he struggled against Dabura I knew that they were never going to let anyone not named Goku continuously flourish

Well I saw the Return of F clips with him going SSJ thats why I said canon storyline, thanks for the link though you handled that.

I remember him saying it was the wrong way of doing things but I dont remember him saying anything about it not making a difference. I havent watched/read the Buu saga in a long time though, it was my least favourite of them all. 

You're probably right, you're crazy knowledgable about these things I'll take your word for it.

At the end of the day the writers ruined Gohan with this dude used to be the truth then they let him get soft. When he struggled against Dabura I knew that they were never going to let anyone not named Goku continuously flourish
If you're talking about the trailer, then I'd say wait and see because in the BOG trailer he was turning Super Saiyan as well. The screenwriter for BOG said he had no control over the trailers and lo and behold, Gohan was only Mystic in the actual movie (even though he was still casually washed on some BS 
mean.gif
).

So it's most likely the dudes who make the trailers don't GAF. If the movie comes out and Gohan is going SSJ, we'll have a problem

Last edited:
Read that we will not see a super Saiyan Goku in the movie. Frieza actually trains this time. Vegeta and Goku will face against Frieza, so I'm guessing a handicap bout

Gohan did go SSJ in the first battle of the gods movie. It was during the scene where all the people with saiyan blood gave goku their energy so he could go ssj god

Back
Top Bottom