Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Gets his life spared but still acts salty as ****

Couldn't handle being constantly washed by Goku

Tells Goku he wants to team up against Ginyu but then dips like a BAN

Dies and comes back to life but ****ty personality literally remains exactly the same

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Freeza and got his shoulders clapped

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Android 18 and got his shoulders clapped

Wife and infant son about to be blown into bloody chunks. Ignore wife and infant son to chase androids

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Cell and got his shoulders clapped (***** basically guaranteed himself his own ***whooping on this one :rofl: )

Accepted a deal with the devil because he couldn't cope with his salty *** grudge against a dead man. Still would have lost if dead man had fought seriously

45 year old man still *****ing about being a prince when it's shown time and time again his princeness don't mean ****

Yep sounds like a BAN

Agreed 100%

You forgot him coming in like a boss vs Bojack and got washed instantly.

Dude is a BAN.

His son is a boss though. :nthat:

Vegeta is my dude and all, but that slander.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

It's sad because for the most part it's true.

I always thought how would it be if nappa went super saying since dude outchea looking like Mr clean. And ss3 goku looks just like raditz with yellow hair. I always looked at Gohan as the most powerful until he started posing as a damn super hero with a Cape. Killed my whole vibe!

I don't understand why they didn't they stay with this Gohan look

View media item 1384438
Instead, they made him that nerdy and skinny teenager ... it's absolutely rubbish. Dude should be the one transforming to that god form.

I don't understand why they didn't they stay with this Gohan look

View media item 1384438
Instead, they made him that nerdy and skinny teenager ... it's absolutely rubbish. Dude should be the one transforming to that god form.

Because Gohan does not like fighting. He doesn't have the will of a warrior. All his strengh is because he had natural talent like a prodigy. None came from hard training. He had a gift of enormous hidden power that's why he was strong and defeated cell, and how he had his Mystic form. He said it himself that he enjoys education way more. That's why they went to the nerd look. And to be God ssj you need to be 100% saiyan. The energy you get from the other saiyans doesn't matter. But to transform you gotta be 100% as stated in the movie.

Last edited:
Because Gohan does not like fighting. He doesn't have the will of a warrior. He said it himself that he enjoys education way more. That's why they went to the nerd look. And to be God ssj you need to be 100% saiyan. The energy you get from the other saiyans doesn't matter. But to transform you gotta be 100% as stated in the movie.

Oh for real? must've missed that info.. well **** what if they have to face other universe.. you gotta need more than Goku and Vegeta (god forms) to survive

Whis will probably step up if things gets really serious :pimp:

Vegeta is my dude and all, but that slander. :lol: :x

It's sad because for the most part it's true.

At the end of the day if you say a character that really worked his *** off to be strong is Vegeta. Goku just like Gohan never trained as hard as Vegeta did. They were just natural talents. Vegeta gets my respect there. I hated how he acted in the battle of gods though. Serving Beerus like a scared slave. It was ridiculous that Toriyama added that to his character in the movie.

the end of dbz was goku and uub flying off into the sunset lol
Wrong. Pan was in tournament before Goku met Uub. So she was shown in the end of DBZ. They were saying like why is a toddler joining the men division. She beat the barbarian human like nothing.

Last edited:
You cant push any of the kids though, theyre all too soft now. Not one of them took it seriously enough, and if I had to deal with Gotenks saving the universe while shooting ghosts at people and turning people into volley balls then I'd lose it. Gohan was the one chance they had and he let the fans ruin it with their Goku obsessions.

When this happened I had hope that my guy Gohan was gonna be the next one up, but nope 
mean.gif

At the end of the day if you say a character that really worked his *** off to be strong is Vegeta. Goku just like Gohan never trained as hard as Vegeta did. They were just natural talents. Vegeta gets my respect there. I hated how he acted in the battle of gods though. Serving Beerus like a scared slave. It was ridiculous that Toriyama added that to his character in the movie.

**** you talmbout? When Vegeta was a kid he had a power level of 10,000. Meanwhile Goku was out here flourishing at like 120.

Don't you remember this conversation?

"Anyone could beat an elite if they work hard enough."

"Let me show you a wall that no amount of hard work can surpass!"

Guess who said what, and guess who ended up getting waxed.

Last edited:

**** you talmbout? When Vegeta was a kid he had a power level of 10,000. Meanwhile Goku was out here flourishing at like 120.

Don't you remember this conversation?

"Anyone could beat an elite if they work hard enough."

"Let me show you a wall that no amount of hard work can surpass!"

Guess who said what, and guess who ended up getting waxed.
no, first time he showed up on earth his was less than that. Broly was the one as a baby that had a stupid high level

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom