Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

As a huge DBZ fan I will see this regardless. But for me to truly enjoy it, they must reasonably explain why Frieza is back, and why he's so much more powerful. Because we now know Goku has his Ssj God form. Why was he shooting a Kamehameha wave in his base form? Why are Whis and Bills around? Are they with Frieza or the Z fighters?

All these questions must be answered in the next movie of, Dragonball Z.

Last edited:

trailer looks pretty good
Really confused as to why Gohan is going super days in if this takes place after buu
Wondering this as well.... With mystic unlock dude is in permanent Super Saiyan 3 at all times..

What reason is there for him ever going Super Saiyan? Shouldn't amp anything, and if it does then he should be manhandling everyone with a SSJ amplifier + Mystic unlock boost.

Im still going to watch it, but more and more it looks like this movie is going to be a disappointment. I should just accept the fact that ill never enjoy DBZ like I used to.

It+s+morphine+time_826014_3702782.jpg

Last edited:
Hm. I wonder if they put some of Goku's DNA in that Frieza clone. Seems like Frieza was gonna go Super...

I also hope Samus comes in and Final Smashes everyone.

Wondering this as well.... With mystic unlock dude is in permanent Super Saiyan 3 at all times..

What reason is there for him ever going Super Saiyan? Shouldn't amp anything, and if it does then he should be manhandling everyone with a SSJ amplifier + Mystic unlock boost.

Im still going to watch it, but more and more it looks like this movie is going to be a disappointment. I should just accept the fact that ill never enjoy DBZ like I used to.

It+s+morphine+time_826014_3702782.jpg

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/It+s+morphine+time_826014_3702782.jpg

I am confused as well he would be weaker than mystic gohan. Noticed Roshi using his brolic transformation from Dragon Ball. Frieza seemd seems to be born again as he is shown in first form with liquid as he is coming out of a shell. Hopefully Vegita gets to end frieza this time. He did mention that he would be next to turn into a SSG in the last movie to Goku.

May see if I can find on the interwebs, body is ready for the Xenoverse game though.

Goku's voice through me off.
laugh.gif
you don't like ****** voice Goku 
laugh.gif

but I believe it will finally be Vegeta this time taking out Frieza, since they did say they will focus more on vegeta and his background of planet vegeta and introducing Goku  mom

really wish they bring back Raditz or Nappa for the fun of it.

Bruh they never going to let the gawd Vegeta be great, it goes against all DBZ principles.

I am confused as well he would be weaker than mystic gohan. Noticed Roshi using his brolic transformation from Dragon Ball. Frieza seemd seems to be born again as he is shown in first form with liquid as he is coming out of a shell. Hopefully Vegita gets to end frieza this time. He did mention that he would be next to turn into a SSG in the last movie to Goku.

Going super sayain doesn't make him weaker it's just unnecessary. When mystic Gohan was made it unlocked all of his latent power and potential. Meaning he his the strongest version of himself. Going super sayian doesn't change that. But what it does do is put a timer on his ki supply because it takes much more ki to sustain the super sayain form. So super sayin mystic Gohan would still be just as strong but he would lose energy much much faster.

you don't like ****** voice Goku  :lol:

but I believe it will finally be Vegeta this time taking out Frieza, since they did say they will focus more on vegeta and his background of planet vegeta and introducing Goku  mom

really wish they bring back Raditz or Nappa for the fun of it.

Bruh they never going to let the gawd Vegeta be great, it goes against all DBZ principles.

Yeah that was just Akira Toriamas initial thoughts at the end of the production and release of battle of the gods. He stated when this movie was first announced last year before plot details came out that vegeta wouldn't be the person the plot revolves around. Atleast not for this movie.

Yeah that was just Akira Toriamas initial thoughts at the end of the production and release of battle of the gods. He stated when this movie was first announced last year before plot details came out that vegeta wouldn't be the person the plot revolves around. Atleast not for this movie.
mean.gif
 can't even let Vegeta da prince cook in one movie.  Went to being a boss to Krillin status

Gets his life spared but still acts salty as ****

Couldn't handle being constantly washed by Goku

Tells Goku he wants to team up against Ginyu but then dips like a BAN

Dies and comes back to life but ****ty personality literally remains exactly the same

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Freeza and got his shoulders clapped

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Android 18 and got his shoulders clapped

Wife and infant son about to be blown into bloody chunks. Ignore wife and infant son to chase androids

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Cell and got his shoulders clapped (***** basically guaranteed himself his own ***whooping on this one
roll.gif
)

Accepted a deal with the devil because he couldn't cope with his salty *** grudge against a dead man. Still would have lost if dead man had fought seriously

45 year old man still *****ing about being a prince when it's shown time and time again his princeness don't mean ****

Yep sounds like a BAN

Last edited:
*super nerd time* I will have to assume each planet is at least very similar to earth .

1. Getting on namik bulma was able to walk just fine and never complained

2. Getting on earth for the first time vageta didn't have a problem with earths gravitational pull not did he mention it

3. On the roach planet no complaints their either by either Napa or vageta

4. When the namiks were teleported to earth even the namik children were not affected by any sort of gravitational changes.

5. Even as a newborn baby goku was not affected by gravitational changes

Snarf

Planet vegetas gravity is 10x that of earths

Gets his life spared but still acts salty as ****

Couldn't handle being constantly washed by Goku

Tells Goku he wants to team up against Ginyu but then dips like a BAN

Dies and comes back to life but ****ty personality literally remains exactly the same

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Freeza and got his shoulders clapped

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Android 18 and got his shoulders clapped

Wife and infant son about to be blown into bloody chunks. Ignore wife and infant son to chase androids

Couldn't see past his own cockiness against Cell and got his shoulders clapped (***** basically guaranteed himself his own ***whooping on this one :rofl: )

Accepted a deal with the devil because he couldn't cope with his salty *** grudge against a dead man. Still would have lost if dead man had fought seriously

45 year old man still *****ing about being a prince when it's shown time and time again his princeness don't mean ****

Yep sounds like a BAN
ROFL[emoji]128557[/emoji]. REPPED

I love DBZ to death but damn.. They ain't letting Gohan, Goten and Trunks be great and just happy focusing on them old dudes SMH

I'ma be upset as **** if Goten and Trunks look the EXACT SAME AGE once again
mean.gif

Bills went to sleep for 3 years after the last movie. Plus that movie was 2 years after Buu was defeated. So Goten and Trunks should be 12 and 13 respectively.

That's when the disrespect started, picked one of the bummiest characters to cut the prince's tail and stop him from murking Goku.

Back
Top Bottom