Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

The last movie was garbage.  With this movie I just hope they can go in more depth with detail such as Frieza's brother Cooler, or even there father.  But with Goku becoming Super Sayian God, like how much stronger can Frieza really be. From the last movie we even know that Bill wasn't even the most powerful it was his mentor.  If anything I just hope they stick to fighting with no talking at least. 

The truth is they will never be able to recapture the magic of the DBZ we grew up with.

I have no hopes for this movie at all.

These movies are just fan/creator service. The story of dbz is over and everything added now serves no purpose. These movies are just an excuse to throw all the DBZ heros together.

The Buu arc still somewhat confused me to this day. The Evil Buu ate Fat Buu then became Super Buu.
Then Fat Buu was released from Super Buu. Then Super Buu became Kid Buu, the strongest of the Buu...

The Buu arc still somewhat confused me to this day. The Evil Buu ate Fat Buu then became Super Buu.
Then Fat Buu was released from Super Buu. Then Super Buu became Kid Buu, the strongest of the Buu...

Let's see if I can explain it
So kid Buu is the original "purest" Buu. He is also the strongest Buu. Some time way before dragon ball z started he absorbs The grand supreme Kai and I believe 1 other Kai which gave him the traits of the Kai he absorbed. Then in dragon ball z the evil part of Majin Buu split from the good part. Evil Buu then turned good Buu into chocolate and ate him becoming super Buu. It is not until Super Buu expels all the people he absorbs that he becomes kid Buu again.

I was always under the impression that Super Buu was the strongest. Kid Buu was just the most dangerous cause he didn't care about anything and was pure evil

I was always under the impression that Super Buu was the strongest. Kid Buu was just the most dangerous cause he didn't care about anything and was pure evil
nah they said it in the show too early on in that saga when I think they were talkin bout the back story of bibidy and bobody

Na Kid Buu absorbed the one Kai and changed. He got weaker but still was stronger than the Kai's.
Then he absorbed another one and got even weaker and became the Fat Buu. When fat buu got rid of the evil in him, the grey buu, that buu was stronger because it was evil.

Fat Buu and Super Buu had probably the same power, just that fat was "good" and Super Buu was evil which is why he seemed stronger.

Then when the pods got ripped out, gohan, piccolo, gotenks, and fat buu. Fat Buu had the good nature of the Kai's in him and without them, that weakness from before wasn't there anymore. In other words, Kid Buu got a HUGE power boost.

Last edited:
With this whole freiza movie coming out I started thinking, who's stronger. king cold or freiza? The original manga never states that one is stronger than the other.

With this whole freiza movie coming out I started thinking, who's stronger. king cold or freiza? The original manga never states that one is stronger than the other.

Hmmm, well according to dbz logic whoever fights last is the strongest :lol:

Freeza doesn't care about anyone so for him to follow his orders I would have to assume cold is stronger

Hmmm, well according to dbz logic whoever fights last is the strongest :lol:

Freeza doesn't care about anyone so for him to follow his orders I would have to assume cold is stronger

I've seen so many arguments online but I can't find anything I completely agree with lol

According to a lot of people freiza was in a "surppressed" form based on Gohan saying something along the lines of he's only at half strength. And when they're on their way to confront freiza and cold they say something along the lines of sensing freiza ki and anothe ki just as massive and evil as freizas. So people are saying suppressed freiza=king cold.

But what about transformations and such? Although he didn't transform could have? Since second form freiza looks a lot like King cold was he in his second form? Lots of questions lol

Yeah. Cold should of had 1 more form.

Before the cell saga powers were jacked up too. As if they had no clue they'd continue with the story or not. Freeza blows up the sayin planet and millions of saying with one finger but can't blow up namik? Vageta blows up the roach planet like nothing while also breathing in space. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah. Cold should of had 1 more form.

Before the cell saga powers were jacked up too. As if they had no clue they'd continue with the story or not. Freeza blows up the sayin planet and millions of saying with one finger but can't blow up namik? Vageta blows up the roach planet like nothing while also breathing in space. :lol:

I mean in a real world context planets vary in size, density, and what the planets are made of. Maybe that factors in?

And if you take into account that freiza has 4 forms and cooler has 5 I'd assume that King Cold has atleast 3 additional forms to the one he was shown in. I'd think that since coolers 4th form and freizas 4th form look similar I think it's safe to assume King Cold is in his second from for the similarities he has to freizas second form.

I mean in a real world context planets vary in size, density, and what the planets are made of. Maybe that factors in?

And if you take into account that freiza has 4 forms and cooler has 5 I'd assume that King Cold has atleast 3 additional forms to the one he was shown in. I'd think that since coolers 4th form and freizas 4th form look similar I think it's safe to assume King Cold is in his second from for the similarities he has to freizas second form.

*super nerd time* I will have to assume each planet is at least very similar to earth .

1. Getting on namik bulma was able to walk just fine and never complained

2. Getting on earth for the first time vageta didn't have a problem with earths gravitational pull not did he mention it

3. On the roach planet no complaints their either by either Napa or vageta

4. When the namiks were teleported to earth even the namik children were not affected by any sort of gravitational changes.

5. Even as a newborn baby goku was not affected by gravitational changes

Snarf

Last edited:
*super nerd time* I will have to assume each planet is at least very similar to each.

1. Getting on namik bulma was able to walk just fine and never complained

2. Getting on earth for the first time vageta didn't have a problem with earths gravitational pull not did he mention it

3. On the roach planet no complaints their either by either Napa or vageta

4. When the namiks were teleported to earth even the namik children were not affected by any sort of gravitational changes.

5. Even as a newborn baby goku was not affected by gravitational changes

Snarf

That is true, I did forget Bulma went up there with them. Seems like Akira Toriama was making it up as he went along lol

Oh word another frieza form

That should be cool. But wouldn't it have to look like Coolers final form to make any sense?

Back
Top Bottom