Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Let frieza and buu do the fusion dance

majin_buu_frieza_abs__by_robertovile-d4j5xpe.png

QFT
gohan was supposed to have next. just couldn't let him flourish :smh:.

He may not have been the one to deal the finishing blow to Majin buy but Gohan still had a huge part in the Majin Buu saga. Not to mention the Bojack Unbound Movie and Brolly returns. I personally think anyone who had any real power in the show got plenty of time to shine

Always been a tien fan since the Og db when him and goku fought. My man was giving lunch the biz and had his hype man chaoutzu around him all the time. They let me man semi cook with the one arm tri beam against Nappa and with the barrage against cell where he almost did himself in. After that he was about as useful as yajirobi dam shame

When I was a kid I use to use the screen of a calculator to reflect sun light at my brothers eyes and when he looked at me I would say "SOLAR FLAIR"  
laugh.gif

On the real Tien had some creative techniques. 
Always been a tien fan since the Og db when him and goku fought. My man was giving lunch the biz and had his hype man chaoutzu around him all the time. They let me man semi cook with the one arm tri beam against Nappa and with the barrage against cell where he almost did himself in. After that he was about as useful as yajirobi dam shame

Naw, tien is trash. Dudes a complete pedo. The hell he doing with little chao all alone all the time? Sus

Naw, tien is trash. Dudes a complete pedo. The hell he doing with little chao all alone all the time? Sus

That was his spliff star lol same could be said when piccolo took gohan for a year in the woods . On the real I still trip out how Yamcha was getting his Bryce Harper on before the Nappa and vegeta came down. And for as good or pure hearted as goku is I thought he would at least wish radditz back being his kin, if vegeta could change I'm pretty sure he could've put raddditz in check anytime he stepped out.

Piccolo a pedo too. Ole boy quiet as hell and only trains little boys? Cmon man
in piccolos defense he was born at the end of dragon ball, and and Gohan was born sometime before the start of dragon ball z. Piccolo isn't much older than Gohan is they're something like 4 years apart in age. Still semi pedo though

Last edited:
At least the animation looks good.... I enjoyed those mini episodes with Vegeta's brother and the one with SSJ Bardock.  Battle of the Gods though.... it was good seeing the cast again??  

Yamcha, tien, krillin, yajirobe and the rest of the crew are OG's. No slander should fall upon them.

Lmao at Piccolo and Tien being Pedo.

Gohan was that dude but wasn't built for that life....simple as that.

Where can I watch "Battle of the Gods"?

YouTube

But when I I initially saw this in the morning I thought it was silly to bring Frieza back. He got smacked up in the android saga by trunks, he got smacked up in fusion reborn and he got smacked up by goku again in the super 17 saga...

But I realize that Toriyama holds frieza to a higher regard then the other DB villains because he truly wanted to end DBZ with goku dying on namek avenging his race. Frieza changed everything and with Bill and Wiss name dropping him in Battle of the gods as well as being on the cover for this, I'm pretty sure they'll have a hand in making sure frieza is stronger. Also I remember Toriyama mentioning that Vegeta would push the plot in this movie. I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama is making this film just to give vegeta a proper shot at avenging the saiyan race by killing frieza once and for all

Thanks.

Can anyone point to where I can watch DBZ with english dubs uncut? Cartoon network edits were buns and had abrupt cycles that would **** up the story.

Back
Top Bottom