Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Can't be evil Goten.

Gotten didn't exist in Future's timeline. Goku and everyone else were washed by then. Remember Trunks is a year older than Gotten

Mai is dope tho with her shotgun. Hope she gets more screen time.

#hottake - Someone on another site said black is a time traveling Bardock
Absolutely positive this is wrong.
There's no way that Black is a saiyan. No way.
He referred to Trunks simply as "Saiyan" towards the end of the episode. I feel like any Saiyan wouldn't call another just plain Saiyan, it's like a human walking around saying human to everyone. Dude has to be a different species.

My thoughts:
Black Goku is one of two things.
1.) An evil dragon or some evil embodiment of ki that simply took the appearance of Goku because he knew it would be difficult for Trunks to fight him. Kind of like that South Park episode where the alien looks like a giant taco that poops icecream because thats what the boys wanted him to be.
Or
2.) An android or cell-type organism or alien that used Goku as a blueprint for the form that he takes when he comes face to face with Trunks.
I say this because all of the previous images he was kind of dragon shaped

Good eye. Going back and thinking about it, you're damn right.

Heres some digging I just did.

OG androids were depicted as ghostly shadow figures with demon eyes in the OG

View media item 2065573

The new "black Goku" was unveiled the same way

View media item 2065574

He does refer to Trunks as a Saiyan. Gero might still be alive in his timeline. And still salty.

Last edited:
BLACK GOKU 
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

BUT BUT BUT IT CANT BE AN ANDROID
Possible.

I'm leaning more towards the spooky demon evil thing, since they kind of made him look dragon-y in the shadows, like when he murked Future Bulma.
Good eye. Going back and thinking about it, you're damn right.

Heres some digging I just did.

OG androids were depicted as ghostly shadow figures with demon eyes in the OG

The new "black Goku" was unveiled the same way

He does refer to Trunks as a Saiyan. Gero might still be alive in his timeline. And still salty.
I really don't think he'd have such trouble with another Android though. Gero could've just made this guy to begin with.

It's seeming awfully Dragon Ball GT-ish right now.

I thought Black Goku had a cool design/costume.

The GT vibe is too real right now though. What other villain posessed the body of a Saiyan and referred to Saiyans with contempt?

(Black Goku calls Trunks "Saiyajin-Me"...you wouldn't put "me" at the end of someone's name unless you REALLY hated them )

Like the story line but the animation is still garbage, I knew it was bad when I saw Trunks running in the opening scene. How can you mess up on running? Then the black smoke fighting is lazy.

Last edited:
New episode was meh. I am interested in seeing what Dark is. Doesn't seem like he's a data in or even affiliated with the Z fighter the way he addressed him.

So when Future Trunks learns how to go SSB... Nothing is gonna change but his hair goes upright :lol:

I enjoyed it. Animation wasn't that much better. The parts with trunks seemed like a completely different anime. Black goku looks sick tho. Hopefully they make a figure of him soon.
When this gets dubbed black goku better sound like ss4 goku

i cant wait till next week that ep 48 is coming out, i need to get myself a time machine from the Capsule Corp, to travel to the future 3 years ahead from now so that i can binge watch all the DBS episodes without waiting like a damn crack junkie for his dealer
roll.gif

Last edited:
View media item 2065867
He was made in the image of earths strongest fighter which was Goku till the heart disease killed him

A kai or Supreme Kai wanted to bring a symbol of peace to the destroyed future like a superman that could come in and save the day and be strong like Goku
The Kai added a extra ingredient to the concoction and boom the evil was born

But man that episode was good
Hendrix taking Ls from start to finish
Now he gotta hit the hyperbolic time chamber and get that weight up, Because the Evil is still in his Universe just how the Androids were so he'll have to come back and defeat him

I think they're all going to Trunks' time line to handle this.

Goku
Vegeta
Adult Trunks
Bulma
Kid Trunks
Goten
Beerus and Whis?

I think they're all going to Trunks' time line to handle this.

Goku
Vegeta
Adult Trunks
Bulma
Kid Trunks
Goten
Beerus and Whis?

Beerus ain't got no time to fix an alternate timeline.

He would legit wash black goku.

Back
Top Bottom