Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

That Black Goku ish still looks dumb.

And shouldn't Trunks be able to go at least SS2? And why was he running hella slow when he can fly faster than sound?

Episode pulled no heart strings. Chick at the end sacrificed herself to give him a head start and he just stood there dumbfounded 
laugh.gif

And shouldn't Trunks be able to go at least SS2? And why was he running hella slow when he can fly faster than sound?
he was hiding his ki so that black goku couldnt find him, if he went flying black goku would find him instantly

thats the reason why trunks was traveling by walking and running
Overlooked that and it makes sense per the dialogue when he mentioned Goku can sense him now.

Bro at that famous character catching that cold blooded death that vaporized the person to thin air [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Didn't want to spoil but that was ruthless.

Bro at that famous character catching that cold blooded death that vaporized the person to thin air [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]. Didn't want to spoil but that was ruthless.
dude you're almost one day too late all the guys in here have already watched DBS ep 47 with the subs
wink.gif

So? I can't state my opinion a DAY later? Is a forum. You spoke like a week has passed.

He was saying that you don't have to try to avoid spoiling anything because "all the guys in here have already watched" the last episode. I don't really agree, but I think most regulars know by now to not even step foot in here until they have because things WILL get spoiled :lol:

Animation was seriously on point. Lets see how long it lasts. Trunks already out here doing silly stuff.

____ was out here taking his sweet *** time and wasting their sacrifices, like he didn't just tell his mother that he would be about his business no matter what.

I wonder how he even managed to get back in time after squandering all of his legitimate decoys.

If he somehow fends Black off long enough by himself to give him the slip, I'm going to be tight because that would mean they died for no reason (especially Mai) :lol:

Naw.

Last edited:
Before we start trashing black goku lets atleast wait to find out his origin/back story, intentions, strength....pretty much anything other than the fact that his name is black goku :lol:

How far behind am I? The last I remember watching was the Buu saga and then that movie special with Beerus. :lol:
You can probably skip the first 25 episodes or so. I didn't watch a second of the return of Frieza story arc, I watched the movie twice.

I've seen episodes of DBGT. But my understanding is that we can ignore that, right? Like all of DBGT is not supposed to exist and is not considered canon to whatever is running right now.

Like, from what I know, DBGT was made by different ppl and Akira Toriyama wants to ignore all that.

Last edited:
As good as your life is now it'll be ten times worse once you've watched Dragon Ball GT :smh: Then again, i've already seen some people say that Super isn't much better than GT, so you might be setting yourself up for a similar fall by watching Super. That being said though, you've seen Battle of Gods with Beerus, so watch Resurrection of F with Frieza. That'll allow you to skip a good 20 + episodes without missing anything of consequence.

Just watched the last episode. I feel like this will be the start of the end for Adult trunks. Bulma and Mai were killed off 17 mins into the episode and it make sense that this is how kid trunks will get the sword.

At the moment, Black Goku seemed like he will get washed easily by SSB Goku.

Just watched the last episode. I feel like this will be the start of the end for Adult trunks. Bulma and Mai were killed off 17 mins into the episode and it make sense that this is how kid trunks will get the sword.

At the moment, Black Goku seemed like he will get washed easily by SSB Goku.
Future trunks lost his sword while fighting black goku though

tbh ive only seen a handfull of DBGT episodes.

Never got into the series.

Been telling myself that I would watch it on Hulu for like 3 years now lol

tbh ive only seen a handfull of DBGT episodes.

Never got into the series.

Been telling myself that I would watch it on Hulu for like 3 years now lol

SS4 is really the only good thing I believe GT added to the franchise, though as a series both the music and animation are just fine. Might go so far as to call the animation great in fact.

Future trunks lost his sword while fighting black goku though

he deff will pick up that sword, thats his famous trademark, you cant have future trunks without his sword imo

He didn't use it for a good portion of the Android/Cell conflict :lol: So I could easily see them just not having him use one again. Really the most iconic thing about it is that he used it to chop up Frieza

Last edited:
He didn't use it for a good portion of the Android/Cell conflict
laugh.gif
So I could easily see them just not having him use one again. Really the most iconic thing about it is that he used it to chop up Frieza
and he also killed android 14 with his sword

Back
Top Bottom