Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

GT had 100000x better animation than super

GT was also animated back in the 90's so its art and transition was direct from Z.

This new DBS is animated 20 years later, anime isn't even produced the same way. Unfortunately, newer doesn't always = better

Last edited:

And shouldn't Trunks be able to go at least SS2?
they barely had any food b'..they had to split a tuna can...

a malnourished trunks could be a good reason why he looks slim/younger lol

why you think goku eats so much..gotta control them gains

Last edited:
Really is depressing to see that after all the **** Future Trunks went through his life still ended up being hell. Meanwhile in the main timeline everyone's been living the good life.

Trunks struggle life would be a flame album.
its time for a new DBS Trunks movie i think, like what happened to him after he went back to his future

and destroyed the androids and cell but at the end the evil came back in a new form and is called black goku
I think you just described the main basis of this arc. & Since 2/3 of this TV show has already been based off of movies I really don't want that happening again.

It would be dope but I'm sure these next episodes will tell us from when he went back.

Black goku looks pretty awesome to me.
Savage monster

They could make a film separate from the arc itself. History of Trunks was really just based off of a few pages from the manga and a few minutes of screentime from the anime. Same with Bardock Father of Goku. Depending on how it's handled in Super there might then be enough room left open for them to create a new film to fill in the gaps. Don't necessarily think that one is necessary however. And do we really need to see Trunks get his *** whooped again that badly? :lol:

View media item 2068410

Man I'd say f that timeline and just move my mom's to the decent time line. Imagine them moving in with Vegeta :rofl:

Man I'd say f that timeline and just move my mom's to the decent time line. Imagine them moving in with Vegeta
roll.gif
Vegeta with 2 Bulma's

My man would be flourishing more than he already is

I still think Vegeta would fade Goku in a 1v1

Last edited:
Dope episode.

:lol: :lol: at Goku just dipping from the Harvest to train with Vegeta. And looks like Chi-Chi trying to neuter my son Goten like she did Gohan. Let that boy train and flourish.

For now I'll go along with the theory that Black is an Android. He was shown to have the same red eyes 17 and 18 when they were first introduced.

resisting myself again not to watch the raw version from ep 48
sick.gif
the hunt for the early english subbed ep 48 failed again
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom