Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

laugh.gif
lol i couldnt resist i just watched episode 47 without subs

Last edited:
Just watched the raw episode...decent start to the arc. I feel like this is the first time we're getting a story with some depth.

I'm trying so hard not to watch
i was in resistance for 2.5 hours but at the end i was too weak, it also have to do with that i was looking for the preview from ep 48 and got exposed to ep 47
roll.gif
and i took a sneaky peek from ep 47 and said to myself F the eng subs i just gonna watch it without and if the subs come out this evening i will watch ep 47 again
laugh.gif

They stepped up the animation for this new episode/arc compared to the first two.

I like where this is going now. Can't wait for next week. :smokin

Last edited:
Animation was seriously on point. Lets see how long it lasts. Trunks already out here doing silly stuff.

just finished ep 47 subbed, best DBS episode so far, hopefully Mai survived

the blast from Black Goku and she will appear in DBS again

Last edited:
He's an android. I dont have anything other than a hunch right now but that's what I'm going with. If so Dr. Gero becomes the GOAT DB villian.

Watched the latest episode of Super, it was actually pretty good.

But when Trunks flashbacked to the Cell Saga/OG DBZ I got hit with severe nostalgia and depression due to the fact that Super will NEVER be that good.

But when Trunks flashbacked to the Cell Saga/OG DBZ I got hit with severe nostalgia and depression due to the fact that Super will NEVER be that good.
the android and cell saga was deff the GOAT period from DBZ 
smokin.gif
nothing will never ever top that again imo

Last edited:

the android and cell saga was deff the GOAT period from DBZ :smokin nothing will never ever top that again imo

No question. :smokin

know it wont happen..but could be evil goten?

unless they borrowing the dragonballaf format...a kai took goku's dna

plus peep the green kai in the new intro

but this ep was fire tho

i think they did the blue hair thing so it won't clash with young trunks cause his is still purple

don't think future trunks met goten...we'll see his reaction
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Can't be evil Goten.

Gotten didn't exist in Future's timeline. Goku and everyone else were washed by then. Remember Trunks is a year older than Gotten

Mai is dope tho with her shotgun. Hope she gets more screen time.

#hottake - Someone on another site said black is a time traveling Bardock

The blue hair is just an artistic choice. Bulma's hair in the original manga is purple, but blue in the anime. Bulma also has purple hair in the Path To Power movie.

I suspect that Trunk's hair was originally purple to coincide with Bulma's original manga coloring, but now they're going with blue. I see the colors as interchangeable for both of them.

The blue hair is just an artistic choice. Bulma's hair in the original manga is purple, but blue in the anime. Bulma also has purple hair in the Path To Power movie.

I suspect that Trunk's hair was originally purple to coincide with Bulma's original manga coloring, but now they're going with blue. I see the colors as interchangeable for both of them.

Yeah I mentioned this earlier in the thread, still pretty weird that that chose young trunks to have purple hair in the manga while making future trunk's blue, even though Torriyamas art work had young trunks with blue hair as well.
View media item 2065556

Can't be evil Goten.

Gotten didn't exist in Future's timeline. Goku and everyone else were washed by then. Remember Trunks is a year older than Gotten

Mai is dope tho with her shotgun. Hope she gets more screen time.

#hottake - Someone on another site said black is a time traveling Bardock
Absolutely positive this is wrong.

There's no way that Black is a saiyan. No way.

He referred to Trunks simply as "Saiyan" towards the end of the episode. I feel like any Saiyan wouldn't call another just plain Saiyan, it's like a human walking around saying human to everyone. Dude has to be a different species.

My thoughts:

Black Goku is one of two things.

1.) An evil dragon or some evil embodiment of ki that simply took the appearance of Goku because he knew it would be difficult for Trunks to fight him. Kind of like that South Park episode where the alien looks like a giant taco that poops icecream because thats what the boys wanted him to be.

Or

2.) An android or cell-type organism or alien that used Goku as a blueprint for the form that he takes when he comes face to face with Trunks.

I say this because all of the previous images he was kind of dragon shaped

Back
Top Bottom