Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Been out of this thread because I haven't watched any of the new series

Does anyone know when it will be out on DVD/Blu-Ray?

I tried to put him on man. He sits there like :rolleyes and walks away to play with his toys.

He does the same **** with DC & Marvel stuff too.

I even tried to warm him up with Teen Titans and still no go.

I guess my 4yr old daughter is a prodigy lol.. She fell in love with the show 2 episodes into Super. She sings the intro all the time and drives my wife crazy

She can pretty much name all the Z fighters. Blew her mind when I showed her gohan turning SSJ2

Black Goku only rocking one earring. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

What if fam tricks vegeta into fusing with him? Black SSGSS Kaoiken Vegito.
Bruhhhhh
this is a dragon ball heroes poster right? I can tell thats time patrol trunks, which explains the purple hair

Last edited:
So "Black" Goku is literally just Goku in a black robe.

If this turns out to be legit that is the dumbest ish I've ever seen DBZ pull.

"black" has nothing to do with color. in the original Japanese "black" is a literal translation of "dark" or "evil".  Hence why in super smash brothers Dark Pit in the US games is called "Black" Pit in the Japanese ones.

"black" has nothing to do with color. in the original Japanese "black" is a literal translation of "dark" or "evil".  Hence why in super smash brothers Dark Pit in the US games is called "Black" Pit in the Japanese ones.
Doesn't change anything for me.

Still dumb.

An evil version of Goku is just as uninspired as resurrecting Frieza was. We'll see where it goes though.
i mean what else is left to do though? we're gonna get a multi universe tournament so id assume we would get that later down the line, but what else is there left to go? a new enemy comes, hes strong and beats the ranks of the z fighters by transforming and getting stronger. so strong to the point that goku and vegeta are the only ones who can beat him. sticking to that same formula seems more unispired than an evil goku from an alternate timeline.

An evil version of Goku is just as uninspired as resurrecting Frieza was. We'll see where it goes though.
i mean what else is left to do though? we're gonna get a multi universe tournament so id assume we would get that later down the line, but what else is there left to go? a new enemy comes, hes strong and beats the ranks of the z fighters by transforming and getting stronger. so strong to the point that goku and vegeta are the only ones who can beat him. sticking to that same formula seems more unispired than an evil goku from an alternate timeline.

Doesn't change the fact that an evil Goku is uninspired.

Themes/ideas aside. The characters still got better. Vegeta character got amazing toward the end of Z. The introduction of fusion was dope too.

Now they're all a bunch of goofys in Super. Had Vegeta sucking on a pacifier.

this is a dragon ball heroes poster right? I can tell thats time patrol trunks, which explains the purple hair
Yep its from heroes, but trunks has in the new outfit. I'll see if i can find the full pic again.
Looks like all merchandise will have him with purple hair

Themes/ideas aside. The characters still got better. Vegeta character got amazing toward the end of Z. The introduction of fusion was dope too.

Now they're all a bunch of goofys in Super. Had Vegeta sucking on a pacifier.

There's a reason that the only series Super is competing with is GT :lol:

Gonna suck not checking this thread till the subs are out

Spoiler tags is a must!

Thank you. Wonder what's next female Goku
laugh.gif

Matter of fact that would really ruin my childhood if they do that
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom