Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

those peeps are color blind and need to let their eyes checked
sick.gif
lol or maybe thats just how their hair is and at some random age it changes color 
laugh.gif

Yeah, that trio being children again/child-like really doesn't make any sense at all.

I understand that their antics look far more ridiculous when they're significantly aged, but I don't remember there being any back story for how they got like this. Someone involved clearly forgot that GT never happened
laugh.gif

My Dokkan Battle Character Box:

d48ba906_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-41-49.png

6eb75d40_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-42-04.png

bbd7f139_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-42-24.png

eb71505b_Screenshot_2016-06-05-03-42-33.png

Most of the ones that are at a random level between like 11-60 have super attacks lvls of 2+
My team cost is like 112 so I can't even use more than a few of my illest ___s at once
mean.gif
You got some nice cards b. Jelly at your STR cards. SSJ3 Goku and SSG Goku? Sheesh. Once you get your rank up you'll be able to put together a nice UR squad no problems.
dat ssj3 goku a problemmmm

Dude used DBZ in a rap battle and was killin it 
laugh.gif

C'mon... hes one of the kids thats actually doing something. goku and vegeta do everything, trunks is the only other SS that deals with ****. high level stuff.

Last edited:
Future Trunks = DBZ MVP

thats why toriyama brought him back and there is a lot demand from DBZ fans

Last edited:

Future Trunks = DBZ MVP

I guess man. I like his character, but I didn't realize he had such a following. I wouldn't say he was the DBZ MVP thought. He took some major L's during the Cell saga.

it doesnt mater whether you guys like it or not, the real MVP is coming back and is gonna shine like a star in the new DBS episodes, unlike his father Vegeta who got to suck at a red pacifier in the series
roll.gif
or dumb *** Goku that still thinks that Monaka physically can transform and power up

Last edited:
and not to mention about Gohan, that dude almost dont get any screen time at all

and is wearing some revenge of the nerd glasses now in DBS
mean.gif

Last edited:

Future Trunks = DBZ MVP

I guess man. I like his character, but I didn't realize he had such a following. I wouldn't say he was the DBZ MVP thought. He took some major L's during the Cell saga.

Yeah, he was one of the most well received characters in the franchise. Not only for fans either. Actual staff members went on record citing him as their favorite character. I also distinctly remember him earning high spots on popularity polls back int he 90s. There was an actual book some time back (Think it was called Dragon Ball Unlimited or Forever) where fans were allowed to vote for their favorite characters and he got like the 3rd or 4th spot. Similar to Bardock, there's a reason that Future Trunks gained his own film.

Last edited:
Yeah, he was one of the most well received characters in the franchise. Not only for fans either. Actual staff members went on record citing him as their favorite character. I also distinctly remember him earning high spots on popularity polls back int he 90s. There was an actual book some time back (Think it was called Dragon Ball Unlimited or Forever) where fans were allowed to vote for their favorite characters and he got like the 3rd or 4th spot. Similar to Bardock, there's a reason that Future Trunks gained his own film.
so who took the 1st and 2nd place then as fav DBZ character ?? goku and gohan ??

Last edited:

so who took the 1st and 2nd place then as fav DBZ character ?? goku and gohan ??

Ummm Goku and vegeta.. really??

Future Trunks = DBZ MVP

I think it because we know his family. He's not just a strong fighter but he a genius at the same time. His strength doesn't have to come from brutism, but he can manipulate time. He's is in his own league of evolution when it comes to what goku or vegeta would want their sons to become. He never gave up the fight to normality.

Ummm Goku and vegeta.. really??

Just googled and Trunks got the #4 spot, after Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan in that order.

Future Trunks just looked cool at the time. He was ultimately a scrub but he looked badass. Goku was kinda always corny to me and Gohan was wearing that wack *** piccolo suit. Vegeta started getting cooler looking armors but Trunks design was always the best to me

But overall Future Gohan was the coolest design I think. Being one armed made him look even more badass

View media item 2058683

Not point out anyone in here but in general DBZ hipsters hate two characters. Trunks and Broly for no other reason than because of how popular they are. I see it on r/DBZ all the time.

As for trunk's hype I think people are just excited he's coming back. I would be just as excited for Gohan or Piccolo to become relevant again and get strength bumps.

Anyone cop any pieces from that DB x Bape collab a lil while back?

I blinked and everything was gone.

I just wanted a t-shirt, a hoodie and a mug.

Only Dragon Ball Z character I hate really is Chi-Chi and that because of what she did to Gohan. If Goku married Bulma and Vegeta was with Chi-Chi it would have been better.

If we're being honest with ourselves Goku didn't love Chi-Chi or want to get married :lol: He hadn't seen that chick for like 8 years, didn't even remember who she was. :lol: Then she tried to hold him to a promise he made when he was a kid, one which he didn't even understand :smh: Son was just too damn nice and simple minded to tell her to kick rocks.

dat ssj3 goku a problemmmm

Dude used DBZ in a rap battle and was killin it :lol:

You rocking with Dokkan Battle, Ace?

Am i the only one who dosent really get the fascination with future trunks?

I'm not the biggest fan of his, but I think someone maybe a page back summed it up well. Cool design, one of the best actual stories in the series, and he made a strong first impression by coming through and being about his business. By the end of the Cell arc, he had kind of taken a back seat, but he had some cool moments.

Anyone cop any pieces from that DB x Bape collab a lil while back?

I blinked and everything was gone.

I just wanted a t-shirt, a hoodie and a mug.

I think them reselling vultures cleaned up on everything super quick. I was trying to get a shirt or a hoodie and did a little digging around the night before, but it was clear that them Bape ___s had the game sewed up already |I

Trunks was that guy. Cool design. Offed Frieza and Cold efficiently with finesse. I have to double check, but I think he was stronger than Vegeta after their training in the time chamber.

Back
Top Bottom