Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

yeah i always thought king kai being a god and all teaching goku god techniques was something that should've been touched on. cool.

Man, I really can't name a cartoon....that grown men from all walks of life still love to this day other than DBZ. It's the type of show that a 30 yr old, can watch with his 8 year old son....and they both genuinely feel it. Life lessons been learned from this show.

Goku is the true underdog story. Vegeta is a redemption story. Forgiveness is tought. Mercy, hard work, family etc....without it feeling forced at all. Dragon ball has the right balance between being dark and sometimes very adult...and being childlike and innocent at the same time. One of the best media ever created :pimp:.

yeah i always thought king kai being a god and all teaching goku god techniques was something that should've been touched on. cool.

If they draw the connection between king kai being a god and the kaioken im gonna need them to do the same with Gohan and the mystic form and say he was a god all along lol

Last edited:

They were just him teaching Goku normal ki techniques though. God ki wasn't even an idea on Toriyama's mind back then :lol:

That's what i've heard. After not using it for years it'll finally show up again. Next thin you know we'll be seeing Launch and Android 8 :lol:

kaioken means god's fist so i mean it can be easily retconned into having been a god technique. and yeah same thing with gohan he had god ki before anyone else...vegeta knew it...

kaioken means god's fist so i mean it can be easily retconned into having been a god technique. and yeah same thing with gohan he had god ki before anyone else...vegeta knew it...
Every time I've seen this mentioned in the last 2-4 years or so, this is all that comes to my mind now

DBZ Abridged is the greatest of all greatest things.

Somehow they made DBZ better

It would be dope if they would just bring back Radditz. Good or bad I just want dude to come back.

I'd rather have Frieza come back again than Radditz. Goku died the first time he appeared. Vegeta and Piccolo would put the paws on him the moment he appears again :lol:

Need to loop in Bardock. At least for 1 episode.

Show the man who gave birth to da Gawd.

King Vegeta was an herb.

I'd rather have Frieza come back again than Radditz.
lmaooo frieza just died, its over for him he aint coming back, and if he is coming back

i hope this time that he will get sliced up again by future super saiyan 3 Trunks aka the sushi master
nthat.gif

lmaooo frieza just died, its over for him he aint coming back, and if he is coming back
i hope this time that he will get sliced up again by future super saiyan 3 Trunks aka the sushi master :nthat:

Future trunks with SSJ3 ain't gonna do **** to Golden frieza tho :lol:

They don't need to revive anymore old characters, much less Raditz. And don't get me wrong, Raditz was dope when he showed up. Completely trashed Goku and Piccolo, but just like with Frieza the story's moved beyond him.

They don't need to revive anymore old characters, much less Raditz. And don't get me wrong, Raditz was dope when he showed up. Completely trashed Goku and Piccolo, but just like with Frieza the story's moved beyond him.

Agreed.

Although, if Bardock could be worked in there somehow....technically, he's not an "old character".

I agree too. Let them explore universe 6 especially that planet with full of pure-hearted siyans. Imagine if they teach them the SSJ GOD ritual :wow:

I agree too. Let them explore universe 6 especially that planet with full of pure-hearted siyans. Imagine if they teach them the SSJ GOD ritual
eek.gif

SSG needed 5 pure hearted Saiyans, imagine an entire planet of purehearted Saiyans ala spirit bomb-esque numbers to give Goku the power to defeat an antagonist...  
eyes.gif
Goku gonna be Super Saiyan Messiah

Back
Top Bottom