Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Something about HIT's character I just don't like

Its like he's trying too hard to be cool

But yet Goku figures it out instantly....
indifferent.gif

Burying Vegeta was inevitable 
tired.gif

At least he's alive i guess

Vegeta got washed so fast that the second half of the episode was goku fighting hit :wow:

How does Goku fight twice before Monaka fights once :rolleyes

Nobody wants to bring up the smackdown Beerus laid on Goku or Sorbet putting Goku on the brink of death with a laser. Vegeta loses 1 fight after winning 3 and they go wild though :rolleyes

Wouldn't mind Gohan training with King Kai actually. Wouldn't mind a lot of people training with King Kai in fact. Just in terms of quality as a teacher and techniques King Kai seems like he'd be able to offer Gohan more than Piccolo.

Nobody wants to bring up the smackdown Beerus laid on Goku or Sorbet putting Goku on the brink of death with a laser. Vegeta loses 1 fight after winning 3 and they go wild though :rolleyes

Wouldn't mind Gohan training with King Kai actually. Wouldn't mind a lot of people training with King Kai in fact. Just in terms of quality as a teacher and techniques King Kai seems like he'd be able to offer Gohan more than Piccolo.

Definitely. Gohan is probably going to need specific training geared towards him as opposed to regular over all training. Only people I could see doing that better than King Kai are whis and possibly old kai

Exactly. All these dudes catch L's by the boatload. They just like to pick on Vegeta. Goku gets all these legendary trainers to keep him beefy. Vegeta finally gets Whis and hit SSB without the ritual and Gohan is busy punking out of fades to go to conferences when he said protecting his family is his main objective. Yet Vegeta gets slandered the most and they relish on Gohans past accomplishments whem he hasn't been a key factor in ages even with multiple Sasuke type OD power ups. Vegeta has always been there to catch that fade. He may not have the best win percentage but none of the Z fighters really do. :lol:

Definitely. Gohan is probably going to need specific training geared towards him as opposed to regular over all training. Only people I could see doing that better than King Kai are whis and possibly old kai

Old Kai's not really a trainer though. Like Gohan didn't learn anything from him, he just gained access to greater reserves of the power that was already in his body, akin to when Guru "unlocked" some of his potential back on Namek. In comparison, Master Roshi whipped Goku and Krillin into shape, taught them basic to advanced martial arts, and even allowed both of them to learn the Kamehameha. Kami furthered Goku's physical training, but also taught him even more about Ki so that he learned to actually manipulate it outside of the Kamehameha Wave. King Kai did something similar for Goku and then also taught him Spirit Bomb and Kaioken, which i'd classify as some high level Ki techniques, even above the Kamehameha.

Though Old Kai might be able to train Gohan of course. Just don't think he's shown himself to be a trainer so to speak as of now.

Old Kai's not really a trainer though. Like Gohan didn't learn anything from him, he just gained access to greater reserves of the power that was already in his body, akin to when Guru "unlocked" some of his potential back on Namek. In comparison, Master Roshi whipped Goku and Krillin into shape, taught them basic to advanced martial arts, and even allowed both of them to learn the Kamehameha. Kami furthered Goku's physical training, but also taught him even more about Ki so that he learned to actually manipulate it outside of the Kamehameha Wave. King Kai did something similar for Goku and then also taught him Spirit Bomb and Kaioken, which i'd classify as some high level Ki techniques, even above the Kamehameha.

Though Old Kai might be able to train Gohan of course. Just don't think he's shown himself to be a trainer so to speak as of now.

Fair point that old kai can't train him in the same way that Roshi and King Kai do. But he's got a wealth of knowledge that may help lead Gohan to his next power up

:smh: at the Vegeta slander in here...

So yall just gonna act like Goku didn't have the advantage of knowing what Hit was doing?

Goku gets credit for coming up with a solution to the problem, however Vegeta didn't even know what the problem was.

Fair point that old kai can't train him in the same way that Roshi and King Kai do. But he's got a wealth of knowledge that may help lead Gohan to his next power up

Very true. Just because he hasn't trained doesn't mean that he can't. Same with Supreme Kai for that matter. Though I think the chances of Supreme Kai doing anything relevant are pretty low lol he didn't even do much in the arc that introduced him. Old Kai, in GT, even knew about the Super Saiyan 4 after all.

I like the idea of King Kai training him, if only because it gives King Kai something to do again. Whis got Vegeta to SSB in like a few months though, so he'd probably be the quickest.

Last edited:
all i know is super better show goku and vegeta going to universe 6 cabba's planet

i can see something happening and vegeta becomes the king over there at that planet

& vegeta become legend

or they show up and its brolly or the counter part of vegetas  dad  who is the king of that planet

I want to see some female saiyans already. It's been more or less a sausage fest the past 30 years. :lol:

Frost cheated tho so technically that's Goku's W.

Goku could really beat the whole 6 team if you think about it. Props to Vegeta for being the sacrificial lamb. That's teamwork right there

I like how they incorporating Jaco in these scenarios too.

In the Cabba fight, Vegeta mentioned something about anger is the key to going SSJ.  God I hope there are no other transformations for other emotions. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom