Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I've seen the recent movies.. but is it really worth getting into super? I think i saw one episode when it first released and i fell asleep. 

Series had a slow start in my opinion by having the first 2 arcs just drag out the events of the last 2 films for multiple episodes a piece. Things have become slightly more interesting going into this new tournament, but I still wouldn't say that we've gotten to anything really exciting yet. Best way to tell is to watch some episodes yourself though.

And hell, if you managed to make it through all of GT you can make it through 5-10 episodes of Super :lol:

I have the SSB Goku so far, waiting on Beerus and Vegeta. Also have Whis preordered as well. I want to get Teen Gohan as well but I want a Cell to go with him but Cell resells for like $300.

I have the SSB Goku so far, waiting on Beerus and Vegeta. Also have Whis preordered as well. I want to get Teen Gohan as well but I want a Cell to go with him but Cell resells for like $300.
whhich is ridiculous, the mos ive paid was $120 for Krillin. Im still shocked i did that, cant pay that much ever again. :smh:

Are those the SH figurarts series you guys are collecting? Was on the verge of buying the whole Mighty Morphin Power ranger set 2 weeks ago but I couldn't justify the $700 :smh:

Just watched the episode.

Goku ain't fair bruh. :smh:
Seriously man. Dude is the Gawd though.
They have to churn these out in rapid fashion. Cut them some slack.

On top of that, no one can slander Vegeta for that loss.

Goku got straight up insider hints as to what his ability was beforehand and ran a trial and error strategy till he got something that worked.

If someone woulda told Vegeta about that time-lapse he probably would've flourished.

It's already been confirmed by Whis Vegeta's combat IQ is higher than Goku's.

The Saiyan Prince is still the gawd.
Also this. Vegeta came in blind. Goku got hints and to watch from the sidelines. But everyone will quickly forget about that to slander the Saiyajin Prince. :smh:
View media item 1990561View media item 1990562View media item 1990563Hooked on these things, beerus should be here tomorrow.
That is a dope collection man. :nthat:

Are those the SH figurarts series you guys are collecting? Was on the verge of buying the whole Mighty Morphin Power ranger set 2 weeks ago but I couldn't justify the $700 :smh:
yep, i got a couple mmpr figuarts.
Red, Green, and White, decided to finish off the team and saw the prices and couldnt justify the prices either. Gotta grab a legacy thunderzord while they are still in stores.

I always wanted piccolo to smash somebody so they'd get regenerative abilities.

Btw.. i'm watching DBZ from start, and am where ginyu force is fighting goku. interesting times. i love dbz/dbs

Ah the Namek Saga, a golden age for the franchise :smokin I really do need to go watch it again at some point. If I didn't have so many other series to catch up on i'd consider marathoning DB and Z this summer.

I loved when Piccolo became a super namek.

Piccolo vs 17 :smokin

Two of the best moments the character has ever had, with none rivalling those since. :smokin

Man, King Piccolo, Piccolo vs Goku at the World Tournament, Piccolo and Goku vs Raditz, Piccolo on Namek, a Super Namek, it's kind of shocking to look back and remember just how pivotal to the storyline that this character's actally been in terms of what he's up to now.

I think he could pull it off. Piccolo had an extremely high battle IQ and I think somehow he would've pulled it off.

I can't watch anything DBZ related that doesn't involve some form of Super Saiyan.

A shame because the best fights in DBZ all involved nobody being super saiyan

Best DBZ moment. Legendary

tumblr_nluk25rCfP1uoocezo1_500.gif

And Turtles deserved his own saga. Most underrated villain. A shame he wasn't Canon.

tumblr_llumseI2zY1qd4k16o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkogevYOJS1s20ivko1_500.gif

fb38de1b9ea84e9bd56b80724b47f6d0.gif

Tree of Might is my favorite movie from the series

Back
Top Bottom