Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Bardock and Broly movies were the best.

I hope they use the other Universe Saiyans as an opportunity to pursue similar storylines.

Well it wouldn't be like an alternate universe Broly

But like a legendary Super Saiyan (probably Super Saiyan God or something now) from Universe 6 that's evil as hell would be
nthat.gif

Man, I love y'all ****** in this thread.

Always brightens my day to see some DBZ talk :lol:.

Shoutout to all of y'all :smokin

Only thing I used to do on the internet as a younging was go to DBZ sites, play the mugen games, and print out the pictures to trace :lol:.

I was already good at drawing, but tracing took me to another level. To this day, at 26...I can draw Goku with my eyes closed.

I used to pass some tracings off as my own drawings in school :lol:. I know some of y'all did that.

Only thing I used to do on the internet as a younging was go to DBZ sites, play the mugen games, and print out the pictures to trace :lol:.

I was already good at drawing, but tracing took me to another level. To this day, at 26...I can draw Goku with my eyes closed.

I used to pass some tracings off as my own drawings in school :lol:. I know some of y'all did that.
I would copy and draw pics like Kakashi. But no tracing. :lol:

Only thing I used to do on the internet as a younging was go to DBZ sites, play the mugen games, and print out the pictures to trace
laugh.gif

I used to pass some tracings off as my own drawings in school
laugh.gif
. I know some of y'all did that.
I would copy and draw pics like Kakashi. But no tracing.
laugh.gif
I was def tracing and taping them joints to my school binder 
laugh.gif

Tracing like a mofo. And then you had the feeling the back of the piece of paper for the lines as the authenticity test :lol:

We started trading DBZ pics like Pokemon cards at one point. People tryna figure out who the pink villain was with the tentacle on its head because toonami had the cell saga on loop and went damn near 2 years before they showed the tournament saga/Buu saga :lol: ...memories

You wasn't a real one if you ain't have the DBZ printouts as your binder cover
i got a hoodie with this DBZ picture back in 92, it was one of my

fav clothing piece back in the dayz when i was a DBZ obsessed lil kid

Last edited:
Top Ten Dragon Ball Z Movies:

1. Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan

2. Bojack Unbound

3. The Return of Cooler

4. Cooler's Revenge

5. Super Android 13

6. Resurrection of F

7. Battle of Gods

8. Wrath of the Dragon 

9. Fusion Reborn

10. Lord Slug

The only good Broly movie was the first one. Fusion Reborn is after Bio-Broly for the worst. Gogeta only had at least 5 minutes of air time.

Last edited:
Pffffft! No Mention Of Dead Zone?!? You're Playing Yourself. Dead Zone Is Neck & Neck With OG Broly For Best Movie [emoji]128526[/emoji]

I still remember when Vegeta was practically crying because he didn't want it with Broly

Top Ten Dragon Ball Z Movies:

1. Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan

2. Bojack Unbound

3. The Return of Cooler

4. Cooler's Revenge

5. Super Android 13

6. Resurrection of F

7. Battle of Gods

8. Wrath of the Dragon 

9. Fusion Reborn

10. Lord Slug

No Tree of Might? No Dead Zone?

I feel like the further along the movies got, the less creative they got with the characters and storylines.

I think my last favorite was probably Bojack and Broly. Also Lord Slug.

Tracing like a mofo. And then you had the feeling the back of the piece of paper for the lines as the authenticity test :lol:

We started trading DBZ pics like Pokemon cards at one point. People tryna figure out who the pink villain was with the tentacle on its head because toonami had the cell saga on loop and went damn near 2 years before they showed the tournament saga/Buu saga :lol: ...memories

I remember the DBZ intro had Trunks in it, but we were still on the Freeza saga.

**** had me PISSED. I wanted to see this new dude so bad. My cousin had the movie store by his house with all the subbed anime so he put us on :lol:

He would tell us about all these characters (androids, cell, buu, etc) before Toonami showed them, and then one summer I spent the summer out of town and he took us to the movie spot once a week to rent multiple tapes and we finished the whole series :smokin

I remember seeing everything before the summer was out then going back to school that next year with mad info :lol:

Last edited:
Kaioken :nerd:

Vegeta was so shocked/salty he started having flashbacks

Let's see what else they pull out of the bag of tricks now

Pffffft! No Mention Of Dead Zone?!? You're Playing Yourself. Dead Zone Is Neck & Neck With OG Broly For Best Movie [emoji]128526[/emoji]
Dead Zone was good but the plot is inconsistent. Even though each DBZ movie takes place in a different universe, you could still place some in the timeline. Dead Zone would take place before the Raditz came to earth but Goku didn't team up with Piccolo until the Raditz ordeal. Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan could take place during the 10 days Cell gave the Z Fighters for the Cell Games. Dead Zone had pretty good fights but certain stuff like that just gets me confused. There are other movies that are like that. The Worlds Strongest and some others have these problems.
No Tree of Might? No Dead Zone?

I feel like the further along the movies got, the less creative they got with the characters and storylines.

I think my last favorite was probably Bojack and Broly. Also Lord Slug.
I remember the DBZ intro had Trunks in it, but we were still on the Freeza saga.

**** had me PISSED. I wanted to see this new dude so bad. My cousin had the movie store by his house with all the subbed anime so he put us on
laugh.gif

He would tell us about all these characters (androids, cell, buu, etc) before Toonami showed them, and then one summer I spent the summer out of town and he took us to the movie spot once a week to rent multiple tapes and we finished the whole series
smokin.gif

I remember seeing everything before the summer was out then going back to school that next year with mad info
laugh.gif
I loved Bojack because of the characters and some of the fights were good. I loved the part when Gohan was dodging those clock hands. Lord Slug, I liked because of the False Super Saiyan transformation and the Nameks hate whistling thing. Bojack could have taken place after Cell was defeated but Lord Slug is one of those movies that I said was inconsistent in the timeline because of Gohan's hair cut and outfit at the beginning and Piccolo being alive. Tree of Might is also another inconsistent timeline movies with Yamcha, Piccolo, Tien, and Chaotzu being alive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom