Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Tree of Might's just a good film and I love it
smokin.gif
SMH at this being 25 years old and having better animation than Super

Well Vegeta fans, I hope you enjoyed your time of him being on equal footing with Goku, cause its basically dead forever now.

Last edited:
Pretty sick episode.

It's funny comparing Guldo from the Ginyu force time freeze to Hit's.. Guldo had to hold his breathe and he was outerly useless.

Anyways, dope seeing goku finally break the seal. I don't think beerus should be worried just yet, but goku is coming. we know he wont rest until he's the greatest.

Pretty sick episode.

It's funny comparing Guldo from the Ginyu force time freeze to Hit's.. Guldo had to hold his breathe and he was outerly useless.

Anyways, dope seeing goku finally break the seal. I don't think beerus should be worried just yet, but goku is coming. we know he wont rest until he's the greatest.

As awesome as it would be for goku and Vegeta to get that strong, according to the latest interview Toriyma said he has no plan to have them to catch up to beerus. Which really says a lot about how strong beerus is.

Honestly should be banned from the thread for that comment :lol: This fight doesn't erase the numerous episodes of bad animation and lackluster storytelling we've received. I also know that no one in here is seriously going to argue that this fight blows away some of the classics :smh:

Last edited:
Honestly should be banned from the thread for that comment
laugh.gif
This fight doesn't erase the numerous episodes of bad animation and lackluster storytelling we've received. I also know that no one in here is seriously going to argue that this fight blows away some of the classics
mean.gif
Not eem close. This fight was like Android 20 vs Piccolo levels of exciting (yeah not even Android 17 vs Piccolo) maybe Dabura vs Gohan

Last edited:
Honestly should be banned from the thread for that comment :lol: This fight doesn't erase the numerous episodes of bad animation and lackluster storytelling we've received. I also know that no one in here is seriously going to argue that this fight blows away some of the classics :smh:

Not eem close. This fight was like Android 20 vs Piccolo levels of exciting (yeah not even Android 17 vs Piccolo) maybe Dabura vs Gohan

Exactly. Was it a bad fight? Naah, but there are just so many fights that are better.

:lol: y'all are so trapped in time. I just saw little monkey boy who only wanted to get his grandpa's dragon ball back...as a GOD, an ascended GOD at that ANDDDD use a classic technique that hasn't been seen in years.

I'll gladly be on the super bandwagon by myself. You guys will INEVITABLY come around.

How was hit getting destroyed by a SSBx2 Goku, godstomped by a SSBx10 Goku,

and somehow able to catch up to such an impossibly large gap in 1 fight?

We just seen dudes full power jumping the skip up from 0.1 to 0.5 seconds, but now he has full power full power?

Cmon son. Enjoyed the episode but Toriyama bringing that RoF stupidity.

Goku would still get washed by Beerus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom