Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Even a fusion with Whis and Vados can't handle a planet full of SSJ gods :lol:

That's probably true. But also keep in mind that Toriyama said himself that although any Saiyan can be a super saiyan god, the strength of that Saiyain when he transforms depends on the saiyan. So not all of them would be as strong as goku was when he did it

Watching episode 38 RAW at the moment of this post
******* Hit pulled out the "Neji Hyuga 8 Trigrams" technique on Vegeta, yall.  Vegeta couldn't do **** with Hit using his hidden Byakkugan to poke him at his vital points.........crazy

But let Goku flourish in base form what Vegeta couldn't accomplish as a God....

It's coo. He put that work in and you know my boy is about to go 1000x harder after that loss.

Vegeta just fought 4 matches in a row and won 3 of them. Still has the best record in this tournament. I don't give a damn what Goku does in regards to Hit.

Vegeta just fought 4 matches in a row and won 3 of them. Still has the best record in this tournament. I don't give a damn what Goku does in regards to Hit.

Vegeta handles lightweights, Son Goku da gawdddd takes down the heavy hitters

Actually @IhaveAQuestion, this is a better summary of episode 38

Just imagine Naruto as Vegeta, and imagine Neji as Hit

roll.gif

I can see the gifs coming already

When? Goku failed to kill Frieza on Namek, failed to kill Cell, needed the help of an entire planet to defeat Kid Buu, needed the help of 5 other Saiyans to take on Beerus, and lost, and got washed by one of Freiza's mooks and then needed Whis to turn back time so he could fix things :lol:

Last edited:

When? Goku failed to kill Frieza on Namek, failed to kill Cell, needed the help of an entire planet to defeat Kid Buu, needed the help of 5 other Saiyans to take on Beerus, and lost, and got washed by one of Freiza's mooks and then needed Whis to turn back time so he could fix things
laugh.gif
Couldnt even take down bum *** Raditz by himself. Would've gotten killed by Vegeta too less than a day after coming back to life
mean.gif

Last edited:
When? Goku failed to kill Frieza on Namek, failed to kill Cell, needed the help of an entire planet to defeat Kid Buu, needed the help of 5 other Saiyans to take on Beerus, and lost, and got washed by one of Freiza's mooks and then needed Whis to turn back time so he could fix things :lol:

Vegeta got sonned by every opponent you just named

Vegeta got sonned by every opponent you just named

When did I say he didn't? :nerd:

Couldnt even take down bum *** Raditz by himself. Would've gotten killed by Vegeta too less than a day after coming back to life :smh:

Yep, he straight up lost that fight against Vegeta and then needed a combination of Yajirobe, Gohan, and Krillin to pick up the slack. (Don't get me wrong, fight was dope regardless)

Last edited:

Now, yall tell me that wasn't pulling some Neji Hyuga Eight Trigrams ****.........go ahead

Back
Top Bottom