Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Someone mentioned the animation suffered because they crank out so many shows in a year. I can see that being valid. But why do they put out so many? I feel like they used to put out like one arc a season before.

Over/Under on how trash the animation will be for this supposed "lit-ness"?

There's an episode about a few weeks back where Goku has a flashback to the Buu saga. The buu saga animation was the best in the dragon ball series up until now. The animation looked so old and grainy it was so dope because it's like goku thinking back to the old days...

Super > Z in terms of animation. Super's animation at its worst is still wayyyy more advanced than Z. It's 20 years more advanced...

^bruh youre in denial. Supers animation is trash and not comparable to Zs greatness at all

Super has better animation than this?

indifferent.gif

^bruh youre in denial. Supers animation is trash and not comparable to Zs greatness at all

:stoneface:

Y'all are so stuck in the past :smh: The Vegeta vs magetta fight was so beautiful. Fire, galick guns, final flashes, oh my! DBZ is too dry compared to super but of course it's 20+ years older. Only thing you can even claim from Z animation wise is the Buu saga. Super's animation is better by default.

Super is more modern but old Z is definitely infinitely more detailed than super. Updates have been made for the DBZ release from what I've heard though
dragon%2Bball%2Bsuper%2Bscreenshots.jpg

zAMNGxP.jpg

Last edited:
Over/Under on how trash the animation will be for this supposed "lit-ness"?

There's an episode about a few weeks back where Goku has a flashback to the Buu saga. The buu saga animation was the best in the dragon ball series up until now. The animation looked so old and grainy it was so dope because it's like goku thinking back to the old days...

Super > Z in terms of animation. Super's animation at its worst is still wayyyy more advanced than Z. It's 20 years more advanced...

View media item 1746835

As long as the animation is not episode 5 bad then im good. Just appreciate we getting new DB content fam.

Sounds like those old heads whos quick to say " but can they do it to 95-96 bulls " type ****. Whingers.

Y'all haven't even posted the worst of Super's animation
laugh.gif

It gets REALLY BAD at times. But when the animation is on point, it's really crisp. Just shows how lazy this show has been from the beginning.

Like THIS legit are real scenes from Super
mean.gif
laugh.gif
lmaooo !!! looks like nintendo super famicom 16 bit animation
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yeah they need to slow down and do it like they used to in the 90s. It looks too bright and cartoony now. Super Saiyan 3 comparison pic shows

Y'all haven't even posted the worst of Super's animation :lol:.

It gets REALLY BAD at times. But when the animation is on point, it's really crisp. Just shows how lazy this show has been from the beginning.

View media item 1983405View media item 1983406View media item 1983407View media item 1983408View media item 1983410

Like THIS legit are real scenes from Super :smh: :lol:.

And in super's defense 90% of the bad animation is picked from in motion/ out of focus scenees. Not saying that super's animation isn't bad but there are a few of those screen shots that we wouldn't even notice if it wasn't a still frame.

indifferent.gif

yup Z's animation >>>>>>>>>>> Super's

Its not even close

Sidenote.... rewatching that clip, I wish vegeta had clipped gohans garbage *** in that final flash

Is it ok to look at goldmember's spoiler??

I wanna look but i dont wanna at the same time 
nerd.gif

**Edit nvm i opened it the guy said to x out the video so i left 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom