Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Honestly since Trunks and Goten turned SSJ at such a young age, they should honestly turn out as the strongest characters in the Dragonball world, I can see Trunks surpassing Vegeta at some point.

Naah. Kid Trunks and Goten are both like Gohan, but not as bad. Not interested enough in fighting and I doubt the former two ever will be with how Akira apparently doesn't want to actually let them age.

I'm not sure where I remember hearing it from..

But for some reason I'm remembering that the Saiyan/Human hybrids progress faster but have a lower ceiling. Full blooded Saiyans progress slower but can go farther.

Edit: Just Googled it and I was wrong :lol:

Apparently half bloods can become much stronger much more quickly than full bloods, but they lack the bloodlust of a full Saiyan. Gohan I'd the perfect example.

Dude went from a young God in the flesh to Yamcha in one arc.

I have a feeling that white transformation will be the final power up

Apparently According to Daizenshuu Goten and Trunks being born tailless has something to do with them being so strong at an early age.

View media item 1981800After reading more of the interview of Toyotaro (the current artist responsible for the super manga) and Toriyama I picked up on some interesting stuff. One being that there are no plans for goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus or whis. and the other is that Toriyama was going to have SSB have white hair but apparently that will clash with the next enemy. Anyone think that's a nod to Vados being the next enemy?

I doubt it would be Vados. Whis can probably take her if he really needs to then add Beerus, Champa, Goku and Vegeta.

They have white hair.

View media item 1982072
It's also fitting that they are hinting Trunks so it's possible

But for some reason I'm remembering that the Saiyan/Human hybrids progress faster but have a lower ceiling. Full blooded Saiyans progress slower but can go farther.

Edit: Just Googled it and I was wrong :lol:

Apparently half bloods can become much stronger much more quickly than full bloods, but they lack the bloodlust of a full Saiyan. Gohan I'd the perfect example.

Apparently According to Daizenshuu Goten and Trunks being born tailless has something to do with them being so strong at an early age.

I almost forgot that Gohan had a tail. This makes me slightly hopeful they ditch Gotenks and start developing Goten and Trunks as individuals.

View media item 1981800After reading more of the interview of Toyotaro (the current artist responsible for the super manga) and Toriyama I picked up on some interesting stuff. One being that there are no plans for goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus or whis. and the other is that Toriyama was going to have SSB have white hair but apparently that will clash with the next enemy. Anyone think that's a nod to Vados being the next enemy?

I doubt it would be Vados. Whis can probably take her if he really needs to then add Beerus, Champa, Goku and Vegeta.

They have white hair.

View media item 1982072

Bruh you might be on to something. Although I don't think Xenoverse comes close to canon it makes sense in this context.

Mira, Trunks, Time Patrol.. But will Toriyama do it? Since he made RoF I can't put anything past him anymore.

Yeah, it's not Toriyama-ish to do but you never know. I'm with it as long as they give the new villains a good back story, etc..

Edit: Just Googled it and I was wrong
laugh.gif

I almost forgot that Gohan had a tail. This makes me slightly hopeful they ditch Gotenks and start developing Goten and Trunks as individuals.

After reading more of the interview of Toyotaro (the current artist responsible for the super manga) and Toriyama I picked up on some interesting stuff. One being that there are no plans for goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus or whis. and the other is that Toriyama was going to have SSB have white hair but apparently that will clash with the next enemy. Anyone think that's a nod to Vados being the next enemy?

They have white hair.

Bruh you might be on to something. Although I don't think Xenoverse comes close to canon it makes sense in this context.

Mira, Trunks, Time Patrol.. But will Toriyama do it? Since he made RoF I can't put anything past him anymore.
future-trunks-black-outfit-dbz-xenoverse.jpg

as long as he not wearing this 

Always been interested in how the half blooded saiyans have more "potential" than the full blooded ones.

Read something about it long ago, but forgot.

Anyways, at one point...does the Saiyan blood get "diluted". Like Goku Jr is barely Saiyan.

Naah. Kid Trunks and Goten are both like Gohan, but not as bad. Not interested enough in fighting and I doubt the former two ever will be with how Akira apparently doesn't want to actually let them age.

They definitely are interested in fighting. They volunteer for every battle that comes up, but Bulma and Chi-Chi always forced them to sit out because of their age. They even wanted to be in this new tournament.

Also, why the hell don't they utilize 18 more? I think it's fair to say she's the strongest woman on the planet, and the strongest Z fighter after the Saiyans and Buu. I was shocked when she didn't pop up to fight Friezas henchmen but wack *** Krillin did.

Last edited:
Remember I called Vados being an enemy...Hit wishes to become God of destruction and sends everyone to the other universe.

They definitely are interested in fighting. They volunteer for every battle that comes up, but Bulma and Chi-Chi always forced them to sit out because of their age. They even wanted to be in this new tournament.

Also, why the hell don't they utilize 18 more? I think it's fair to say she's the strongest woman on the planet, and the strongest Z fighter after the Saiyans and Buu. I was shocked when she didn't pop up to fight Friezas henchmen but wack *** Krillin did.

The exact same thing could be said about Gohan, who was always willing to be on the front lines and even stood up to his mom about it, yet is still in his current position. And despite their interesting in facing threats, neither goes out of his way to train (Or if they do Akira doesn't show it, which is just as bad). The lack of aging just compouns the situation, as it keeps them in a set bubble. Of course their mommies are always going to control what they do if you don't allow them to group up.

They have white hair.

View media item 1982072

It's all possible I suppose. The same person in charge of the super manga is also the one who is in charge of the dragon ball heroes manga as well which I believe incorporates time patrol trunks as well.

Time patrol trunks would be cool

But just like stated above, no goofy get up like posted

He still can't be scratching SSJG tho. Gotta be maxed out at ssj3

Time patrol trunks would be cool

But just like stated above, no goofy get up like posted

He still can't be scratching SSJG tho. Gotta be maxed out at ssj3

Maybe if Futute trunks come back another enemy is here that forces him and Gohan to train like they did for the cell games? Hoping it goes in that direction.

I don't think he or anyone else really needs to hit SSG level to get some action in. Goku and Vegeta won't always be around and not every enemy is going to be god level threatening. I like the fact that super has been pointing out that the "strongest" doesn't necessarily mean no one stands a chance. Goku admitted himself in the first fight of the tournament that he would have ran out of energy/stamina if he didn't throw dude out of the ring when he did.

Further in depth discussion about the interview that was released with the guy that actually translated it for that website. Since we now know that the interview is legit im still thinking that this future related character is Trunks.

Back
Top Bottom