Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Just a hypothesis
maaannn !!!
frown.gif

sick.gif

Last edited:
Leave future trunks in his dystopian future. Make regular trunks and goten age and get into some of their own stories.

Gohan bout to come back and save his old man

Goten by far, is the biggest disappointment in all of DBZ. More natural potential than anybody in the Dragon Ball universe.

Super has a chance to make it right with him and trunks.

Goten by far, is the biggest disappointment in all of DBZ. More natural potential than anybody in the Dragon Ball universe.

Been saying this. Goten needs to be the second coming.

Whaaa??? Youngest super saiyan ever. He just had the fortune of being born in a time where Goku and Gohan had already went through the trenches. Your pops and older brother are the baddest dudes on the planet, you gonna be a little spoiled. He ain't really had to lift a finger yet but him and Trunks got down with Buu when there numbers were called.

If Hit is washing a SS God, does that mean that he is on Beerus level?
I thought this but. If he could of just washed champa and his trainer, why eve go through the tournament to get the cube? So IMO it feels like he cant defeat a God of destruction. But he might be able to beat a sayian god.. we already know vegetas losing. We just have to see about goku.. 

Naah. Goten and Kid Trunks aren't interesting enough to save this story. Gohan would rather play at being a hero stopping bank robbers than actually go out and save the universe. There's no ground left to cover with Goku. After GT i'd be fine never seeing Pan again. And Goku Jr. is trash. Entire Son Family has run its course.

Last edited:
Future Trunks ain't coming back. He came to this alternate reality to prevent it from happening like it did in his. There ain't no damn five super saiyans in his reality for anyone to go SSG, and ain't no damn people left to worry about dying vs Beerus. You guys need to let go of the past.

Last edited:
Future trunks probably dead tbh

Last we know. Future Trunks washed the androids and first form cell when he returned to his timeline....

If that ****** comes back...WHEW :pimp:.

Best DBZ character next to Goku. Toriyama better not make it corny, and make it worth. B/c Future Trunks storyline was one of the more dark and interesting parts of DBZ.

You know what really made me disappointed?

Making the Universe 7 team.... Woulda been the perfect time to make my dude Pikkon canon. He was what Piccolo should've been.

Pikkon was a watered down version of Piccolo :lol: Fight with Goku was solid though and better than anything we've gotten in this tournament so far.

The power levels are all over the place in Super though.....Goku & Vegeta are Gods...hit apparently is as well...and likely stronger than them. Them other dudes shouldn't really be competition. Additionally, every fight up to Cabba and Vegeta was essentially filler.

We all know how it's gon end....neither Goku, Monaka, Hit or Vegeta will not be the "winner".

It's gon come down to Beerus and his bro at the end of the day. With someone making a surprise to save the day at the end. Idk where they're going with this....but I'm tuned in.

Last edited:
Pikkon was a watered down version of Piccolo :lol: Fight with Goku was solid though and better than anything we've gotten in this tournament so far.

If I wasn't on mobile rn best believe you'd get an appropriate gif to show just how little I tolerate Pikkon slander.

Dude was da God.

But to Crocket I truly believe Hit is going to wash Vegeta, Goku will put a much better fight after seeing his technique and either lose or just barely edge out a victory.

If I wasn't on mobile rn best believe you'd get an appropriate gif to show just how little I tolerate Pikkon slander.

Dude was da God.

But to Crocket I truly believe Hit is going to wash Vegeta, Goku will put a much better fight after seeing his technique and either lose or just barely edge out a victory.

Not slander. I enjoyed the character, but he was what he was, which wasn't that different from Piccolo :lol: Goku ******* points it out during their fight. :rofl:

Maaaaan Goku vs Hit will probably end in a draw  on some double ringout BS

and we still won't get to Monaka in action

I've been adamant the goku had the power to beat cell but wanted gohan to take over the mantle because goku was the reason enemies kept poppin up. Pikkon washed Frieza and cell at the same time and Goku struggled but ultimately beat Pikkon but I think we had this discussion in the thread before.

As far as Super I think Hit has ulterior motives. I think he's gonna go full heel on everyone. Some how Beerus, Champa, Vados and Whis are out the picture and/or side lined for reason and it's a free for all on who's taking him down. I'm thinking either Gohan comes back in a big way, Goku achieving another transformation....or a fusion between Goku and Vegeta

Gohan aint coming back b lol

I find it hard to believe the goku will lose again. He's bringing home the gold man

Back
Top Bottom