Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

When cabba said I want to be as strong as vegeta. Vegeta had to say surpass me. Because Vegeta knows cabba is about to watch Prince V get washed by Hit.

I'm glad we get to see some new powers. The Hit attack on frost was different. Rays of light burst out of frost and left homie frozen.

Let's be real here, he just did that damn Pegaus move View media item 1978227

This

IS

thee greatest episode of Dragon Ball Anthing EVER

Im still crying man. I waited 20 years for this Vegeta no ******* lie man

So glad to see the Saiyan Prince shining man. Dude has been straight up washing cats. But we know what happens next... :frown: :smh:
HIT is going to wash him though and Im ok with that.

They gave me 37-38 straight episodes of vegeta on the throne
View media item 1978146
SON IS STILL DEPRESSED MAN :rofl:
Yeah i am ok with him catching this L. Heavy levels of flourishment are uncharted in the Dragon Ball saga for Vegeta.

I still dont think hit will be the villain due to the fact that theres people way stronger than him whis/vados

And they only mentioned the cube and what it can do to make hit sound unstoppable

@BigEgo24  the payoff honestly for being a fan of him this long was worth it.

I rewatched the 2nd half of e37 all afternoon instead of watching WMXIX lol

Wonder who hit's counterpart is or who the greatest assassin is in universe 7.

@BigEgo24
 the payoff honestly for being a fan of him this long was worth it.

I rewatched the 2nd half of e37 all afternoon instead of watching WMXIX lol
For real man. He is still a jerk but was willing to help the young homie. Knowing he hit SS Blue without the ritual and his mini tutelage of Cabba...It was inspiring man. Bo Dallas levels of inspiration. :smokin

Anybody else think that Vegeta and Hit may b on similar levels, but they've just never seen a fighting style like his?

Watched the preview and they said they can't decipher his fighting style, I think Goku will figure it out after seeing Vegeta get washed and fighting Hit himself.

just finished watching episode 37, DBS is finally starting to get interesting
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Vegeta :smokin

I can't wait to see how Vegeta interacts with the universe 6 saiyans, we've really only seen him with Raditz, Nappa, and Goku. We all know saiyan pride is at the core of his being.

Having said all that, we all know a full load washing is coming his way :lol:

Wonder who hit's counterpart is or who the greatest assassin is in universe 7.

There are no counterparts in universe 6 and 7. They're not alternate versions of the same universe. They're twin universes, meaning meaning they've both got a saiyain race but both groups of Saiyans are completely different from eachother. Same goes for Freizas race.

Last edited:
Hit beating Vegeta during the latter's 3rd fight in a row wouldn't exactly be surprising :lol: Doesn't change the fact that Vegeta's still done the best out of his team by far.

Vegeta :smokin

I can't wait to see how Vegeta interacts with the universe 6 saiyans, we've really only seen him with Raditz, Nappa, and Goku. We all know saiyan pride is at the core of his being.

Having said all that, we all know a full load washing is coming his way :lol:
THIS. He takes all the universe 6 saiyans under his wing and train them to be super saiyans :pimp: what if he takes out the king and takes over that planet :nerd:

Seeing all the hype in this thread had me thinking that the Lit had begun....

Just decided to watch Super episode 37...

Still bootycheeks.

Carry on

Can't wait for Vegeta to get washed.

The prince of all L's wouldn't be the punchline of Dragon Ball if he wasn't constantly on spin cycle.

Mean while Gohan is getting ready to come back like Jordan, wearing the .45

Bruuuuhhh..you've mean to tell me ive been missing out on this??! someone post a link for me to catch up :smh::smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom