Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Subbed is out.

http://dragonballtime.com/dragon-ball-super-episode-37-subbed/

That nipple guy will be worthless. Really wish they would put more effort into the animation of this show.

Look at this and you'll see whats wrong here... This is simply laziness.

I think I read online that the animators of this show have an extremely small window of time to work on each episode to be able to crank out episodes week after week after week. Other animes like one punch man have amazing animation quality but have extremely short 10-12 Episode runs a year when super can cranks out 40-50 episodes in the same time span.

That scene when vegeta go god mode and punch him [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji], with the music in background the best scene I ever seen in dragonball z ever. :pimp:

I really hope Cabba has a future in the show. Would love to see Vegeta visit the other Saiyan's planet and to see the interaction. Lots of potential stories there.

Calling it now something extra fishy is going to be happening at that Saiyan planet. No way they introduce multiple new Saiyan characters. Three tops.

Nahh man, I wanna see more Tarble shine than Cabba. Cabba look like an unfinished drawing of a saiyan.

Nahh man, I wanna see more Tarble shine than Cabba. Cabba look like an unfinished drawing of a saiyan.
Why they keep making all these new Saiyans hella scrawny? Tarble, Cabba, GOHAN, all been emasculated.

I miss buff *** Gohan. Still waiting for Bardock to be wished back to life, dunno why they never pulled that or Gpa Gohan back for a day

I don't think they wished bardock back because Goku doesn't know who he is.

Remember they sent him off to earth when he was a baby and bumped his head then lost his memories
Got raised by Grandpa Gohan

Hits design just reminds me of Cell, Meta Cooler and Pikko

I need at least 3 episodes of Hit
Throw in a back story too

Remember they sent him off to earth when he was a baby and bumped his head then lost his memories

3 episodes and then washed by Gohan. I dig it lol

3 episodes and then washed by Gohan. I dig it lol
I like your optimism... But if the Saiyan Gods cant beat Hit (they probably wont) that lil herb Gohan does not have a chance at all.

SSB > Mystic

Nah, someone's gonna figure Hit out.  If anything, Beerus gonna tell Goku how to deal with him while Vegeta getting that work.

Yamcha been getting a lot of screen time lately

He might be about to make a come back
Wolf Fang Fist will live on!

Edit: this Vegeta a straight badmon!
Scene gave me chills

Last edited:
This

IS

thee greatest episode of Dragon Ball Anthing EVER

Im still crying man. I waited 20 years for this Vegeta no ******* lie man

View media item 1978144
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
HIT is going to wash him though and Im ok with that.

They gave me 37-38 straight episodes of vegeta on the throne
SON IS STILL DEPRESSED MAN 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Nope. Guaranteed Hit is going to wash both Goku and Vegeta.

I feel a heavy amount of foreshadowing when Champa brought up the fact that the cube allows him to travel to any dimension.

I feel a heavy amount of foreshadowing when Champa brought up the fact that the cube allows him to travel to any dimension.

Heck yeah!

Like why mention the cube and the fact Hit would be uncatchable

Makes me think he'll be the new villain

One thing that had me perplexed though....

How on earth was Cabba equal to Vegeta in base form?

I thought at this point Vegeta and Goku's base form was at that 'Saiyan Beyond God' level which amped them considerably.

Cabba couldn't even go SS1 and somehow dude became strong enough to rival Vegeta in his base form god level?

I find it hard to believe Cabba wouldn't have been insta-washed by Final Form Freeza in the RoF arc.

Last edited:
Yeah half of the fighting in this tournament ain't making sense. Piccolo should've been able to shoot a SBC much faster, Vegeta should be kicking more ***, etc.

I feel like the no death thing is going to be used as an explanation for the Z-fighters holding back/not crushing the opponent

Agreed

And that's where this saga will head.

When cabba said I want to be as strong as vegeta. Vegeta had to say surpass me. Because Vegeta knows cabba is about to watch Prince V get washed by Hit.

I'm glad we get to see some new powers. The Hit attack on frost was different. Rays of light burst out of frost and left homie frozen.

Back
Top Bottom