Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yamcha didnt cry when he died though. That boy Vegeta was begging a low class warrior to avenge his race and then tried to hate on him when he was the first Super Saiyan in 1,000 years. How long was Vegeta false claiming super saiyan? Frieza showed Vegeta's true colors. Yamcha got more heart than vegeta fam, can't tell me other wise. What type a ***** sell his soul to the devil and still get washed? :rofl:

View media item 1973142

Last edited:
The most accurate statement about Yamcha ever:
 His most fail moment was when Bulma and Chi-Chi were discussing trading husbands and Yamcha said "Hey Ladies I'm available" and Chi-Chi said, "We want an even trade not a downgrade". That burn was so real even Yamcha had to laugh. Especially considering your childhood friend called you a downgrade from the man who tried to kill her husband, blow up earth, who killed you, took your GF, ****** her, and knocked her up, and is now living in her house. Man Yamcha, just wow dude...

Yamcha is one of Goku's best friends. Automatic W when you're hanging with the legendary super saiyan.

tumblr_nsumdaEuFA1qkf9t1o1_500.gif

Make all the jokes you want... My man Vegeta is not taking an L ever again.

The most accurate statement about Yamcha ever:
 His most fail moment was when Bulma and Chi-Chi were discussing trading husbands and Yamcha said "Hey Ladies I'm available" and Chi-Chi said, "We want an even trade not a downgrade". That burn was so real even Yamcha had to laugh. Especially considering your childhood friend called you a downgrade from the man who tried to kill her husband, blow up earth, who killed you, took your GF, ****** her, and knocked her up, and is now living in her house. Man Yamcha, just wow dude...

And whats even funnier is, it was Goku's *** who brought up and suggested trading husbands... :lol:

Mr steal yo *****

5034098-0cde505d5cad0cab7f313c135afd48f87613745d_hq.gif

PRINCE_VEGETA.gif

I'm only 11 episodes in on Super and so far..ehhhh I don't man.

They got everybody looking goofy..

Vageta cooking???

Last edited:
I'm only 11 episodes in on Super and so far..ehhhh I don't man.

They got everybody looking goofy..

Vageta cooking???

Vegetabhas been feasting so far. But we're all on the fence whether he's about to get washed or not soon

Yajirobe got more W than yamacha and dude living in the sky with a cat. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And for the record, if DBZ was real, there's no way Vegeta Would take all of these Ls, no matter how strong he is, he's no match for Toriyama who doesn't like him.

Last edited:

Yajirobe got more W than yamacha and dude living in the sky with a cat. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And for the record, if DBZ was real, there's no way Vegeta Would take all of these Ls, no matter how strong he is, he's no match for Toriyama who doesn't like him.
Play my man Vegeta one more time and we don't have to worry about that anymore.

Deliver Toriyama a fade via UPS w/ overnight shipping

Last edited:
Gohan was twelve when he beat Cell and he would wash Goten. Fusion is not a power of Gotens it doesn't count.

Back
Top Bottom