Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

^^ I have no idea what you're talking about 
laugh.gif
 I know that isn't true for Z, but as far as GT I guess that could have happened. I watched it once and erased it from my memory. 

I can vouch for him, I've seen all of GT 
laugh.gif

They're still kids in canon though ofc

Gohan was 10 when he turned ssj2 and beat cell. If super is two years after the Buu Saga then that would make goten about 9.

10 year old Gohan during cell games would destroy 9 year old goten currently present during super.

Last edited:
Gohan has always been afraid of what he could do. He likes peace, there's nothing wrong with that. He's about to have a big come back in Super

All I know teen gohan wouldve blown away majin buu cacoon instead of breaking it in half.

Gohan was 10 when he turned ssj2 and beat cell. If super is two years after the Buu Saga then that would make goten about 9.

10 year old Gohan during cell games would destroy 9 year old goten currently present during super.

But just like Gohans thing was anger, gotens is fusion. Teen Gohan at his peak doesn't touch gotenks in anyway.

Gohan has always been afraid of what he could do. He likes peace, there's nothing wrong with that. He's about to have a big come back in Super
I remember that from the Cell games right before he went SSJ2 and at the time it made sense to me but now it's kinda ridiculous. Why does he fear his potential strength? He acts like whenever he unleashes his full strength innocent people die when in fact he actually whoops the enemy.(raditz, freiza, cell).

There isn't enough source material for you to make this claim.

TEEN Gohan was 10 when he beat Cell?

If they ever decided to go that route, Goten and Trunks would be the next generation of Saiyan greats imo.

That raw talent at such a young age is a precursor to future greatness.
But just like Gohans thing was anger, gotens is fusion. Teen Gohan at his peak doesn't touch gotenks in anyway.
Fusion doesn't count. Obviously 10 year old Gohan can't beat character like Gotenks.

There isn't enough source material for you to make this claim.
This, plus would 9 yr old gohan beat 9 yr old goten? Probably not since Gohan couldn't even go SSJ until he was in the hyperbolic time chamber. 

This, plus would 9 yr old gohan beat 9 yr old goten? Probably not since Gohan couldn't even go SSJ until he was in the hyperbolic time chamber. 
well if you get technical the manga states that gohan was 9 (10 physically because of hyperbolic time chamber) when he defeated cell

A 10 year old Gotenks would wash the entire Cell Games

Exactly. Gohan has more talent than either Trunks or Goten. Just doesn't properly use it. :smh:

SS Teen Gohan was able to keep up with his father and Cell fighting. Something no one else present was fully able to do. He'd wash both Trunks and Goten honestly. Which probably has to do with the fact that Gohan actually mastered the Super Saiyan transformation. Future Trunks is a better opponent for him than his kid counterpart.

Last edited:
I remember that from the Cell games right before he went SSJ2 and at the time it made sense to me but now it's kinda ridiculous. Why does he fear his potential strength? He acts like whenever he unleashes his full strength innocent people die when in fact he actually whoops the enemy.(raditz, freiza, cell).

It's because he becomes blood thirsty far beyond the likes of his pops or Vegeta. He has no control over his anger and just wants to see his enemy in pain. Chi-chi had instilled in his head that fighting was bad and whereas with goten she had missed goku so much that she wanted her baby to be able to defend himself like his father and older brother.

It's all Chi-Chi's fault...

Back
Top Bottom