Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I have come to conclude that there is a mental shift that happened.

With most music listeners subscribing to the idea of streaming music, they allow curators and random generated playlists to happen.

When this is happening there is no straight connection between the artist and the listener. So it becomes more of what can sound good. Regardless of copied flow, style or whatever.

The only people that stuff like this matters too are the fans of an artist. And no body has time for that any more.

I guarantee you if another artist came out tomorrow with the same exact flow and similar cadence it would be just as big of a hit.

The Song of the year came a bit early this year. This is the Dont Like/Hot N_____ of 2016. 

Cant believe theres no video yet.

Don't like peaked at #73?

Song seemed way bigger than that. What do I know :lol:

Charts don't mean ****.

The main demographic of rap don't listen to the radio.

15-25 Y/O's not choosing the radio over aux cords

Even if they did, the people don't choose what is on the radio

Last edited:
Charts don't mean ****.

The main demographic of rap don't listen to the radio.

15-25 Y/O's not choosing the radio over aux cords

Even if they did, the people don't choose what is on the radio

I get that. I'm just pointing out again how charts lie all the time...and how much labels, pushes, and affiliations have to do with billboard charting by comparing similar songs, with similar impacts.

Kanye, and his label took "Panda" to a whole nother level that it would have not organically seen.

legitimately has this ever happened before?? this ***** literally has a MAX of 3 songs released and he's about to grab a #1 hit in the COUNTRY

legitimately has this ever happened before?? this ***** literally has a MAX of 3 songs released and he's about to grab a #1 hit in the COUNTRY

We talking strictly rap? Or in any genre

Last edited:
How is this going #1 but Hot N**** didn't?

I heard Bobby Shmurda at bars here all the way out in Belgium. 

Last edited:
Listen to the 2 records. Panda is a much easier sell for Pop stations. Or any station really.

Some of you all have the audacity, to call Desiigner a "biter" yet, turn the other cheek on dudes like Drake. Also, giving dudes passes for hopping on other beats. So many remakes and covers, but Desiigner getting all the blame? I'm not a fan of Desiigner or Oscar "Future" the Grouch. But, this is what happens, when some of you guys, accept biting. The bubble has burst.

Back
Top Bottom