Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

that's what I'm saying

designer made it cool to bite pause

soulja been stealing swag for years

it's not fair
Yeah Soulja gotta be mad as hell. Like I been biting for a decade and this ***** do it one time and eat like this

Couple of y'all in this thread are CLEARLY stickriding and pushing an agenda for your favorite artist but the stats don't back up those claims at all :lol:

So just to be clear , blatant biting is ok now ? You guys have no issue with somebody jacking another artist whole style/flow ? 

Last edited:
Good lord this dude sounds JUST LIKE FUTURE on that Jim Jones "Finesse" song :rofl: there's no way he doesn't realize this. It has to be on purpose at this point

Desiigner biting so hard Future should be collecting royalties off this clown 
mean.gif

Yeah, I think we already established he's biting

The outrage over that versus wack music is what keeps me peeking in.

Not only that but the ***** has like 3 actual songs that are readily available.

If sounding like Future was the hook...it clearly worked.

So just to be clear , blatant biting is ok now ? You guys have no issue with somebody jacking another artist whole style/flow ? 
Seems to be cool as long as they're from New York.  Or if they're Drake, of course.

Last edited:
Now he calling his fans the #PandaHive too like all those #FutureHive memes 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
#NasHive
#JayHive
#NOREhive
#CampLoHive
#MobbDeepHive

I'm the assistant VP of the above listed hives

And Desiigner is raising awareness for pandas. Since his release, a lot of these animal instagram pages have increased their panda postings

Shout to desiinger supporting the pandas :pimp: that's more than the other guy has done for the environment

Last edited:
Shout to desiinger supporting the pandas :pimp: that's more than the other guy has done for the environment
Since tonight is a emotional night for us b, I figured we be on the same page. #8 and #24 bruh, it's all over [emoji]128546[/emoji] imma legit cry a little.

Back
Top Bottom