Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Bruh thug had like 5 projects under his belt before the whole Carter 6 thing. At the time I didn't even like dude at that time but they sound nothing alike. If he would've jumped in the game with a song that sounded just like a millie and came out with c6 I can't come sign that joint. Dude literally came in the game with a future sounding song, then his 2nd single is pluto, and if this is true I Peep the agenda. Hell Wayne made 500 degrees and remade the song when juvie wasn't ******* with them dudes but at least Wayne had his own sound and other projects under his belt.

facts

no bs

i listened to 1017 Thug last night an it was TRASH..............

Thugger improved his sound an obviously his production>>>>>

Last edited:
Anytime Young Thug releases music, I wait on people to do freestyles over his stuff so I can actually enjoy it.

facts

no bs

i listened to 1017 Thug last night an it was TRASH..............

Thugger improved his sound an obviously his production>>>>>
Outside of 2 cups stuffed I threw that joint away. Tried to revisit recently and still couldn't do it.

Outside of 2 cups stuffed I threw that joint away. Tried to revisit recently and still couldn't do it.

Y'all boys trippin. It ain't his best. But showcases his potential. There are a few good tracks on there. Thug was still finding his sound a lil bit. Wop blessed Thugger on 1017.

Shooting Star?? s/o Wavey
Nigeria? ?

Those are Top 10 Gucci-Thug collabs
He still wasn't in tune wit his voice back then almost all the tapes b4 dude was mild conservative

Last edited:
Took him 32 years, to reach his prime? George "Future" Blanda? Robert "Future" Parrish?

Cole is in his early 30's.

Kanye released College Dropout at like 26/27 meaning he was 30-33 in his prime of Grad-MBDTF.

Drake turns 30 this year.

How old do you think these ****** are

Kanye released College Dropout at like 26/27 meaning he was 30-33 in his prime of Grad-MBDTF.

When it comes to Future...

NEVER

TAKE

GRIMEY

SERIOUS.

His bish got "Gucci Flip Flopped" by Hendrix. The hate is understandable.

as one of the founding members of #DesiignerHive i'mma need yall to chill 

Duhhh, knows. Kanye's been producing since atleast 1999, Cole and Drake both have been mainstream, since 2008/2009. Heck, Cole was on Jay-Z's Blueprint 3 in 2009. Future was old, from the jump. And he is awful. His "attempt" at rapping on ASAP Ferg's "Levels" song :rofl: :rofl: :lol:. Garbage ahh n_

Dude at my job put me on G-Eazy, he has some good music out there.

You openly slurpe Jay, don't think Future has written a hotter song than the grey market version of him, and now G-Easy has good music out there hahahaha. Thank you for always providing laughs in the music forum for all of us

Ya'll boys need another Future-clone?

[VIDEO/]

Shouldn't be hard to push buddy

Last edited:
He got hella songs tho if u rly wanna be an A&R you'll find something that'll pop

My dawgs ride around bumping buddy, he ight. All it takes is one good beat

Back
Top Bottom