Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Saw this on KTT. Pretty cool actually. Sounds LIT if you have good speakers. Totally changes some songs.

Thugger and Future sounding heavenly

Last edited:
Literally never heard of him... let alone a song from him, dead serious. Where's wavy, his #s fishy too

Literally never heard of him... let alone a song from him, dead serious. Where's wavy, his #s fishy too
nothing fishy about g eazy......i make it a point to step away from urban radio from time to time and dude got a lot of respect on other stations.

I'm trolling but u really never heard of him or heard his music but just looking at him I believe it.

G-Eazy's music is trash to me but I see his appeal. He got white girls all over the US thirsting for him.

A G-Eazy concert might as well be a sorority party.

Last edited:
G-Eazy got the white college aged crowd on lock :lol:

It's weird because he's technically not really a Frat rapper in the style of Hoodie Allen or Lil Dicky, his **** is darker and sonically it's more like Drake-lite, but he's still basically in that lane.

This dude EATS tho like forreal :lol:

G-Eazy got the white college aged crowd on lock
laugh.gif

It's weird because he's technically not really a Frat rapper in the style of Hoodie Allen or Lil Dicky, his **** is darker and sonically it's more like Drake-lite, but he's still basically in that lane.

This dude EATS tho like forreal
laugh.gif
Basically what you said. He's eating mostly off the female fanbase but a lot of dudes listen to and buy his music as well. Again, his looks play a major role. Females thirst over him and dudes aspire to be him. He's eating good

Oh we want to talk about having the pop fan base on LOCK. Now THATS G-EAZY :lol:.

As you can expect....white people LOVE HIM. He's like a white Drake.

Cool dude though. SLP God :pimp:

Oh we want to talk about having the pop fan base on LOCK. Now THATS G-EAZY
laugh.gif

As you can expect....white people LOVE HIM. He's like a white Drake.

Cool dude though. SLP God
pimp.gif
Son's haircut is flawless. I see that cut everywhere nowadays.

This clown better be trolling. Career (if you can call it that) suicide if he does this

Back
Top Bottom