Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

But those all sound like good things for a developing artist.

Like All Ready said, the real work is in getting the music exposed.

Once it's exposed, the audience has to respond to it.

I don't know much about either situation with either artist. I'm just saying, sometimes people just respond to one song/artist more than another for whatever reason.

And for whatever reason, that seems to have happened on "Panda".

and people are speaking about the stuff that's talked about publicly

you have no idea who's aligning themselves with tax and what data they're looking at to support why they're doing so

not that deep to me tho just funny how people dismiss stuff based off emotions

Manolo would've popped had he rode that wave from that Troy Ave minor hit...

Didnt he have the Ricky song that was buzzing right after. That Troy Ave "All About The Money" song was cool but that didnt even carry Troy much so idk if he could of rode it much.

and people are speaking about the stuff that's talked about publicly

you have no idea who's aligning themselves with tax and what data they're looking at to support why they're doing so

not that deep to me tho just funny how people dismiss stuff based off emotions

Nobody is looking at anything concretely cause it's still a question mark as to how Tax "got the song to the public". Unless yu was right behind Tax when this was goin on, yo analysis is just as subjective as everybody else's

Manolo had "All About The Money", "Run Ricky Run", and "Supa Flexin". All three did better than Panda until Ye touched it

I agree with the first thing you said. Very few people probably have a real handle on how all of this unfolded.

The second thing you said is wildly inaccurate though :lol:

Nobody is looking at anything concretely cause it's still a question mark as to how Tax "got the song to the public". Unless yu was right behind Tax when this was goin on, yo analysis is just as subjective as everybody else's

Manolo had "All About The Money", "Run Ricky Run", and "Supa Flexin". All three did better than Panda until Ye touched it

Lol.. Super flexin song was beyond trash

Yes, it was doing very well for itself before that and was absolutely bigger than at least 2 of those, and probably all 3.

We didn't argue it. I just explained some things.

Last edited:
For one, I've done all that already. Weeks ago. When we did this dance the first time.

All of the info I laid out then in explaining what happened before the GOOD announcement and release of TLOP is applicable here. Because neither "Run Ricky Run" nor "Super Flexin'" really made that much noise in the grand scheme of things.

If you somehow managed to miss all of that when it was clearly laid out, I can't do much more to help you.

On top of that, you're in a thread that was created on January 15th when the song was already on the radio and moving. Which is another indicator of how flawed your argument is.

Manolo has a thread on here also if that's what you getting at. Not to mention only two ppl actually said they heard Panda on the radio and only one person liked it, so judging from that I wouldn't say the song was rolling

All yu said was that he was on major radio,on shazam charts, and web radio. Manolo has done all these things (sans Shazam) and was marketed as next up too.

So until tou can come with numbers like yu did for Cut It and Best Friend might as well put it on hold

the first half wasnt even necessary cause I just typed that in what you quoted

there's nothing subjective about tax going hard promoting the song before it hit radio

there's nothing subjective about people aligning themselves with tax behind the scenes

the only thing that's subjective in yall eyes is whether it helped

but I don't look at that as subjective either because he's putting your name out there to people who have never heard of you, whether big or small that helps

Manolo has a thread on here also if that's what you getting at. Not to mention only two ppl actually said they heard Panda on the radio and only one person liked it, so judging from that I wouldn't say the song was rolling

All yu said was that he was on major radio,on shazam charts, and web radio. Manolo has done all these things (sans Shazam) and was marketed as next up too.

So until tou can come with numbers like yu did for Cut It and Best Friend might as well put it on hold

:lol:

And yes, I found that 14 reply Manolo Rose thread where no one mentions hearing his song on the radio.

Last edited:
Desiigner one of the livest performers ever :pimp:

I thought he was suffering from a chemical imbalance but dude is only 18 so it's that young energy coming through.

Back
Top Bottom