Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Who the hell is Manolo..

I need someone with a cult following to back Panda though, I need Taylor Swift or someone comparable to tweet "I got broads in Atlanta"

Kanye putting it on the album was big enough. Dude fan base stretches across all genres.

Again, it goes TAXSTONE >>>> Ebro (Who reluctantly co-signed the song since he hates Tax :lol:) >>>>>> NY Radio.....then Pusha and Kanye

Tax has less than 100,000 followers between instagram and twitter. You think less than 100,000 people listen to Hot 97 in an metro area of over 17+ mil.

People really gas him up as if he's responsible for blowing anyone up. Mediocre instagram chicks have 100,000 followers. Him saying that and people actually believing it works though.

Yes, it was doing very well for itself before that and was absolutely bigger than at least 2 of those, and probably all 3.

We didn't argue it. I just explained some things.

I seen da date Audi made da thread, yeah it was moving before ye' touched it, hence y i gave him kudos for puttin us all on early.

Last edited:
When Audi made the thread the **** was already buzzing in the hood. Anybody who actually knows anybody in the NYC area knows this :lol:

Tax has less than 100,000 followers between instagram and twitter. You think less than 100,000 people listen to Hot 97 in an metro area of over 17+ mil.

People really gas him up as if he's responsible for blowing anyone up. Mediocre instagram chicks have 100,000 followers. Him saying that and people actually believing it works though.

Obviously I'm not saying tax is the main person to blow this up......but he undoubtedly was one of the first....and he does have a huge platform, like it or not.

Dude was tweeting panda out in November/December when it had only a few thousand views...and it kept growing from there. Eventually, it became hot on its own. Got hella play in the NYC clubs and radios...and Ye found it...and we're here now.

It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp when talking about the songs life cycle

Dude is so trash, he doesn't even perform panda he just does that same psychotic turrets dab the whole damn performance

Last edited:
Trash or not its still catchy and you will be forced to hear it whether you like it or not
laugh.gif
not really

who listens to the radio in 2016

this the south we not playing this knockoff trash at parties

When Audi made the thread the **** was already buzzing in the hood. Anybody who actually knows anybody in the NYC area knows this :lol:

facts

wavycrocket wavycrocket you from B more an I'm for the Burbs of CT an ill still smack **** out you b

lemme know i got plenty of free time

Last edited:

Nah I'm serious

I got no job, plenty of free time. Wouldn't mind checking out some B More spots either.

You wanna make a gamble on that? Son really got the Internet **** ****** up.

I don't **** with that dude no homo, mods prob gonna ban me by Monday, but I'll be lurkin b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom