Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Fetty had Monty plastered all over his album more than Birman had Wa_n_ on all his solos

As trash as Monty is I never seen a dude put on for his boy like that. Dude was on platinum singles, all over the album on tour with him. Fatty a real ***** for that

As trash as Monty is I never seen a dude put on for his boy like that. Dude was on platinum singles, all over the album on tour with him. Fatty a real ***** for that

4real.

Fetty took Drake off of the official commercial release of "My Way", and made sure Monty was the one getting the credit for the feature.

That's real.

Bruh Panda just hit #2 on the Hot 100 :rofl: :rofl:

**** dont even have a video yet

Last edited:
Monty Slander 
mean.gif
mean.gif
, this my ****

Bruh Panda just hit #2 on the Hot 100 :rofl: :rofl:

**** dont even have a video yet

I willingly went to listen to that for the first time, and I'm amazed that a c-grade Future song has charted higher than an actual Future song :lol: the beat isn't even all that good, it sounds extra cheap

That C Grade Future with the Michael Jackson 360 Tommy Gun dance moves >>>>> Desiigner

Last edited:
Zombie walk slap

Gotta push that, it's the only joint where he don't sound like a Future

Despite the name being a horrible choice, I don't think he sounds like Future on "Pluto" either judging by the live performance he did of it a few weeks back.

:rofl: @ this ___ Audi trying to give Wavy the fade. Son just ain't been right since that accident at all.

Zombie Walk actually came before Panda by the way. Panda just left it in the dust so now he's going back to it.

Last edited:
Def jam is the reason that song is #2

Here in Dallas that song gets played 5 times and hour, when that happens especially with a mediocre song that's all the label, but that's what your label is supposed to do.. Desiigner won't be here next year

Any PayPal bets that boy won't move more than 15k????

Last edited:
Def jam is the reason that song is #2

Here in Dallas that song gets played 5 times and hour, when that happens especially with a mediocre song that's all the label, but that's what your label is supposed to do.. Desiigner won't be here next year

Any PayPal bets that boy won't move more than 15k????

Yup

I doubt he'll even be able to drop an album :lol:

Last edited:
That C Grade Future with the Michael Jackson 360 Tommy Gun dance moves >>>>> Desiigner
I aint gonna lie, I watch that **** like every other day since it was posted for the lulz. It's never not funny.

Angry Audi snappin again huh, thought be he been quit NT a couple times :lol: [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I aint gonna lie, I watch that **** like every other day since it was posted for the lulz. It's never not funny.

You just made me watch that jawn again & its still funny :lol:

But i just saw son released the full vid on Youtube yesterday :wow:. Dude moonwalk is clean af but he aint dancing with the guns in the official vid :smh:

it absolutely helps

I never heard of pnd rock til he was on tax season

I bought his album after I listened to the show

same with combat jack, I bought pharoahe monchs new album based off the tracks combat played on the show...in this case I knew who pm was but didn't know he had a new album out

same with dave east, I heard of him before but got reminded to check his music after he was on taxs show

it def works

I then put other people on who don't know who tax or these artists and they also rocked with it and put their people on and so on

It helps, but it's a small niche audience. It's not an artist going on Hot 97 or Power 105 in the morning.

You can not compare a radio station in a major metro market to Tax. The comparison is absurd. A major market radio station gets at least a million different listeners a week. Tax isn't getting close to that. The Breakfast Club is Nike, Tax is Saucony.

Saying Tax broke Desiigner is like saying Audi broke him. They both made some people aware of him, but they're not the reason they blew up.

Last edited:
I been said Future shoulda just dropped a Panda Freestyle like a few weeks ago and took his wave back before the song got legs

Now it's too late

It most definitely some funny **** going on, dude is obviously a plant

But make no mistake, they're not even on the same level, one has a set that's hype for 2 hours straight, the other you only see one song being performed (that he doesn't actually perform)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom