Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

with all due respect you repine Detroit 8 Mile

don't be mad my dude

NEW YORK CITY

BROOKLYN WE MADE IT

(I'm from Connecticut :D but i got peoples in NYC all day doe)
I'm not eem from 8 mile tho... u repping HHH hometown bro, Greenwich why u so happy? If that was tyisny or anybody else I'd let it Rock but not u b

I'm not eem from 8 mile tho... u repping HHH hometown bro, Greenwich why u so happy? If that was tyisny or anybody else I'd let it Rock but not u b

all due respect

i would rep Greenwich over Detroit any day of the week. Id most likely be a Millionaire or Billionaire if that were the case

also

I've been to NYC more times than you have left the state of MI

again, with all due respect, i don't need more enemies than i already have on NT :x

Last edited:
Dro is a mystery, he has stumbled into more hot songs than most rappers who live in the booth.. He just doesn't wanna be that star guy
I have no idea why. He makes hits by mistake, it's effortless to dude. Then he can actually rap. He content with a chain, Porsche and party money.
And what's crazy is
Dro knows he got the talent and charisma to be a star
Even t.i. Has admitted it
He just doesn't want it :smh:
"High fiiiiiiiiiiive"

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Not with u needing a company to help clean up ur credit
Like u said in the credit thread u wouldn't

***** you wanna compare FICO right now and Bank ACCOUNT? :rofl:

why send letters when i can pay someone like you to do while i sit back and troll on NT all day? (if youre qualified)

i gave you a rep for making me laugh :tongue:

i love to joke

Last edited:
I can truly say....TaxStone is responsible for this :lol:. I remember in December when he was promoting it relentlessly on IG and Twitter. It had a few thousands views...them Hot 97 picked it up...it spread in the Tri-State...then Ye picked it up....and BOOM.

Hope Tax got a nice check for this.

Billboards are crazy man. Kevin Gates "2 Phones" is the #18 song in the country?

What in the world? :lol:

Billboards are crazy man. Kevin Gates "2 Phones" is the #18 song in the country?

What in the world? :lol:
Like I can't front
I'm not a big fan of the song
BUT
That second or 3rd verse
When he raps and continues to rhyme his bars with oyster perpetual is :pimp:

Like illphillip illphillip alluded to a few pages back the song has crossed over into the other markets

Its getting POP radio adds and got like almost 20 Rhythmic adds last week

Last edited:
I dont like Gates but 2 Phones hella catchy. I try to stay away from hearing that song cuz then it gets stuck in my head :lol:

And man there is ALWAYS some ridiculous stuff said in this thread lol

So wait. 2 Phones and Panda crossed over into popular markets....but "Commas" peaked at #55?

March Madness ain't eem chart? :lol:. Idk man. I been in clubs in DC/Bmore/Va/ATL/Philly/NC, and "Commas" at its peak got way more spins than like a 2 Phones. Radio too.

I don't believe in Kevin Gates sales and charts. I said this in the Gotti thread, but y'all ain't no damn way Kevin Gates is outselling Adel...doubling Yo Gotti's album sales....and has an almost top 15 song in the country. Panda, I can see cuz of Ye and Def Jam.

Kevin Gates. Naw :lol:.

Last edited:
So wait. 2 Phones and Panda crossed over into popular markets....but "Commas" peaked at #55?

March Madness ain't eem chart? :lol:. Idk man. I been in clubs in DC/Bmore/Va/ATL/Philly/NC, and "Commas" at its peak got way more spins than like a 2 Phones. Radio too.

I don't believe in Kevin Gates sales and charts. I said this in the Gotti thread, but y'all ain't no damn way Kevin Gates is outselling Adel...doubling Yo Gotti's album sales....and has an almost top 15 song in the country. Panda, I can see cuz of Ye and Def Jam.

Kevin Gates. Naw :lol:.
Wait he outsold Adele
:nerd: :nerd:

***** really??

i know Kevin has legit fanbase though.............**** wtf is Plies #s looking like these days then?!

Channel 955 is the pop station here, plays beiber, drake, nicki, Eminem, Rihanna and all these other white singers I never heard of. Panda and 2 phones are in rotationat that station. So I can believe the numbers.

Last edited:

***** you wanna compare FICO right now and Bank ACCOUNT? :rofl:

why send letters when i can pay someone like you to do while i sit back and troll on NT all day? (if youre qualified)

i gave you a rep for making me laugh :tongue:

i love to joke

No disrespect Cuz u cool but I don't think anyone here is doubting that. When I think of Connecticut I think of rich, spoiled, rolls Royce driving, kids. I picture y'all dudes like that Drake video when he was mad his old bird ain't buy his sandwich. I'm willing to bet u got a A1 credit score and racks in the bank.

Channel 955 is the pop station here, plays bribery, drake, nicki, Eminem, Rihanna and all these other white singers I never heard of. Panda and 2 phones are in rotationat that station. So I can believe the numbers.

You're in Detroit?

That Pop station is like no other. It should really be a Rhythm reporter.

And for the record, CT got some ****** up areas. A lot of them actually.

Last edited:
You're in Detroit?

That Pop station is like no other. It should really be a Rhythm reporter.

And for the record, CT got some ****** up areas. A lot of them actually.
Yeah, the ladies at work have that **** on in the office. When a real rap song drops I lose my mind. And I just learned about Connecticuthoods Cuz my girl got family there. She brought pics back and I was laughing and surprised at the same time. Still only can picture it one way tho even after seeing proof.

Pop stations in Baltimore/DC only play Rihanna, Drake, Nicki, Eminem, Mcelemore, and G-Eazy. Basically, if it ain't top 40ish techno type rap, or white male rappers....they not playing it, regardless of how hot it is :lol:.

2 Phones only on the urban radio out here. I have a really hard time that Kevin Gates has the #18 song in the country.

HOLD UP. HOLD UP. What the hell is "Really Really"? Apparently that's a Kevin Gates song that was #55 song in the entire country?

Yeah, his numbers phony.

Back
Top Bottom