Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I can listen to DS2 WATTBA and 56 nights but that's about it...I don't care for monster or beast mode but even they are leaps and bounds ahead of his new stuff. Evol is prolly the worst future I've ever heard. Beats aren't even good, I thought it couldn't be worse than purple reign but somehow he found a way. Songs all lazy, ***** repeats the same words 50 times, all them songs sound the same. Any way u slice it, it's bad. Y'all won't be listening to it in 2-3 years tops.

Off-topic but Kodak deserves some shine for doing Future's song justice :pimp:

Lil Kodak :pimp:. Prodigy!

Anyway, lyrics to news or something for the dudes that "don't understand future".

Bright light shining all bright on the Bandit
Whip the Cadillac, panoramic, no panties
Old school Chevy '55 granddaddy
Gotta throw some salt on it, cause you know I'm getting at it
Throw the fork on it, then put it in traffic
Throw the sauce on it, got it flying out of Dallas
Hope you didn't do it to yourself, that's tragic
Hope you didn't throw away what we established
Hope you wouldn't turn your back on your family
The way a ***** looking round here, they'll back stab you
Word from your mother-*** brother, young *****
I just wanna see you happy, I just wanna see you happy
Coming through the cut like a known Grim Reaper
Bout to get it straight finessed, tryna get a little cheaper
Hold on to that clip like a doped up needle
Then hang on that strip with a four Desert Eagle

[Hook]
Nothing but a bad little bish in some red bottoms
Aye Where ya' man at? heard that the Feds got em
I seen ya' cruise the Land Rover thru the west side
Gold Rolex, better check your peripheral
It's a full moon in the middle of the day
Got them wolves out, rock a little Cartier
Got the trap jammed packed like The Masquerade
A few real ones ain’t gon’ see they next birthday
Tell them young ***** ridin for you gon' knock someone down
If they gon' shoot, then shoot something
We better hear 'bout this sht on the news or something
We better hear 'bout this sht on the news or somethin
Man down over yonder
Young came through holding on the K like a drummer
They done took a boss out *****, no wonder
****** getting crossed out *****, no wonder
H0s getting X'd out and we on ganja
The police wanna talk, but we won't say nothing
True to these clips, ****** won't say nothing
True to these clips, ****** won't say nothing

[Verse 2]

Had the Parkay jumping out the Pyrex
High definition glass on my pinky finger
****** swimming in the water, no paddle
****** trying to walk with my shadow
Got the bird on the bezel, I’m a well known rebel
Told a young ***** Freeband, Roc-A-Fella
Told a young ***** Freeband, Roc-A-Fella
You can turn this off and I can kick it acapella
We work the frontstreet where mama said: "Don't go"
We went there
Trap house at bomb with that crack, then we went there
Shawty don't fkc with these folks, these
******* be telling these days, be telling these days

I'm not acknowledging Grimey about Hendrix b/c....Gucci flip flops. Let the hate go bruh. Unhealthy.

Last edited:
How you gon tell somebody what they gon be listening to in the future? :lol:

FBG The Movie and No Sleep came out 2-3 years ago and people still bump those hard.

Exactly.

Like "Itchin" and "Karate Chop" are still in club rotations :lol:.

Those came out like 2012. March Madness came out a year ago, and is still one of the most spinner songs in the club. Fk up some commas came out in 2014 and still gets play.

Very rare in this day and age.

I can listen to DS2 WATTBA and 56 nights but that's about it...I don't care for monster or beast mode but even they are leaps and bounds ahead of his new stuff. Evol is prolly the worst future I've ever heard. Beats aren't even good, I thought it couldn't be worse than purple reign but somehow he found a way. Songs all lazy, ***** repeats the same words 50 times, all them songs sound the same. Any way u slice it, it's bad. Y'all won't be listening to it in 2-3 years tops.

View media item 1979982

but you like travis scott so you cool with me all day

How you gon tell somebody what they gon be listening to in the future?
laugh.gif

FBG The Movie and No Sleep came out 2-3 years ago and people still bump those hard.
Exactly.

Like "Itchin" and "Karate Chop" are still in club rotations
laugh.gif

Those came out like 2012. March Madness came out a year ago, and is still one of the most spinner songs in the club. Fk up some commas came out in 2014 and still gets play.

Very rare in this day and age.
Dudes completely forget about "Racks", "Turn on the lights", "Tony Montana, "Magic", "Same Damn Time".  All of these tracks came out 4-5 years ago.  Dude BEEN making hits.

Some people speak on dude like he's some kind of fad, because a few loser, living on tumblr type dudes hopped on the wave the last couple of years.  But it just isn't the case.

Hell you talm bout. Y'all just got "Future Fatigue" cuz of all the wave riders and imposters. I dare a real ***** to say "Lil Hati Baby" don't SLAP. And he talking that sht on there:

"I throw them grams of boy, I’m servin’ in the cold
Got fifty eight.. grams of boy, we servin’ pita
They say they got Magnolia shawty bangin’ needles
They trapped inside Angola, they was out the NOLA
To fkc around in that NOLA, got to be a cobra
They cooped up with that yola, now that cook Coke Cola
I fkcd around and showed them that my heart is colder
My water whippin’ issues now we packin pistols
They packin’ gats and lots these ***** sending missiles"

Dudes completely forget about "Racks", "Turn on the lights", "Tony Montana, "Magic", "Same Damn Time".  All of these tracks came out 4-5 years ago.  Dude BEEN making hits.

Some people speak on dude like he's some kind of fad, because a few loser, living on tumblr type dudes hopped on the wave the last couple of years.  But it just isn't the case.

100% Facts.

Yeah...and I rocked with him casually back then when every song didn't sound the exact same

Yeah...and I rocked with him casually back then when every song didn't sound the exact same

How does Fly Sht only, sound like Lil Hati Baby, or Low Life...sound like Xanny Family? Or Lie to Me sound like Maybach? That's literally 6/11 songs off of EVOL off the top of my head. And they are all very different.

Laziest analysis is when dudes say "everything sounds the same". Y'all hear TM88 siren tag, or Metro's drums...and come to a very lazy conclusion. Some songs will sound similar to others because of production of flow. Some are drastically different.

Future is using multiple sounds, flows and production.

Y'all won't be listening to it in 2-3 years tops.
I been listening to Future for ~5 years and play Future at least several hours a day.

What gives you the idea I won't be bumping Future in 2-3 years? Or even 20 years?

Lol dawg I played the album front to back TWICE. Sometimes I couldn't even tell what song was what...

I'm out here wasting my time searching on YouTube just to relisten to this trash right now, AGAIN just to be fair

TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME xanny family, maybach, and ain't no time don't sound similar??? :lol: I just listened to those three right off top just now and you can't tell me there's no similarities in those songs. Cmon now b I'm not out here making wild accusations.. I'll give you the lil Hati baby, I will.

Same type of dudes who think Dolph and 2 Chainz are clones of eachother. Get your ears checked.

You don't like Future so the music doesn't speak to you or captivate you. It all sounds the same to you because you don't like it.

Last edited:
Lol dawg I played the album front to back TWICE. Sometimes I couldn't even tell what song was what...

I'm out here wasting my time searching on YouTube just to relisten to this trash right now, AGAIN just to be fair

TELL ME PLEASE TELL ME xanny family, maybach, and ain't no time don't sound similar??? :lol: I just listened to those three right off top just now and you can't tell me there's no similarities in those songs. Cmon now b I'm not out here making wild accusations.. I'll give you the lil Hati baby, I will.

I'll help you out. I'm not a fan of "Ain't no Time". "Maybach" is ok.....but Xanny Family is a legit banger.

You a flat out liar if you think these "all sound the same"

http://youtu.be/gu50Q66dK-I

How are die hard future fans arguing with die hard drake fans about music? We talking 2 totally different ends of the stick. It's 2 types of dudes in this world... a please take me back, I'm sorry kind of ***** and a gone **** that ***** get it over with kinda *****. Which one are u?

This ***** was just saying take care is a classic album, u think he gonna feel beast mode? Vice versa.

Breh low life has the same tempo it's just masked by weekends vocals :lol: fly **** only I'll give you that one as well

And lol will God forbid we can listen to different styles of music :smh:

Breh low life has the same tempo it's just masked by weekends vocals :lol: fly **** only I'll give you that one as well

Noone who is a super fan of one is gonna feel the other. They are literally 100% opposites. U can help have future fans say drake music is cool or vice versa but if u are a stan/super fan of one u not gonna rock with a whole project from the other. I'm not buying it. U both gonna think future is lyrical and deep if u think drake is, just can't happen, anybody who says they do is lying.

Lil Duvall just talked about this **** on his snapchat. They was banging panda and he was like man future got the bangers and his man's say that ain't future. He then explains to him it's designer and they look at the performance etc. He like yeah, his next single called pluto... he gives the biggest stone face and says cmon designer, really?

It's like that Lil ***** rubbing it in future face now with the Pluto thing. Like ah haha *****, watch me act like u and they eat it up.

Last edited:
Noone who is a super fan of one is gonna feel the other. They are literally 100% opposites. U can help have future fans say drake music is cool or vice versa but if u are a stan/super fan of one u not gonna rock with a whole project from the other. I'm not buying it. U both gonna think future is lyrical and deep if u think drake is, just can't happen, anybody who says they do is lying.

Drake is ard. He's overrated when dudes call him a "legend" and claim he has "classic albums"....but from a pure music standpoint....he knows how to make hits. And has some good songs here and there. To me, he shouldn't be the untouchable #1 ****** in hip hop....but it is what it is.

I used to front on him hard like you....but I've come around a lil bit. There are a few songs I like from him. And I'd be lying if I didn't.

You already know I'm rocking with Future tough. I just try to be objective as possible. Drake makes some good music every once in a while. Take care had some cool songs on it. Cool to vibe and ride out too. "Throw away" from Future, got the same subject matter as some Drake "simp songs". And this ***** been smashing all the h0s, and not Wifing them in real life :lol:.

I got twerked on to "Work" recently by a big booty redbone...and I bump summer 16 in the whip. It is what it is. Objectivity

In what world, does low life sound like Xanny Family? :lol:.

So, suburban teens understand Future? Gone somewhere with that weak arguement. I'm from Florida, and I understand him completely, he ain't saying nothing.

WavyCrockett tags "News or Something" what about his 10,000 other filler songs? That boy suck. Understand the lingo cause we "lame"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Majority of that boy fans, across the states just started listening to him but, they get his "lingo"
laugh.gif

White girls/college students, scammers, teenyboppers and IG vixens "get" his lingo, but we don't?
laugh.gif
Granted there are definitely fans who like the beats and vibe of his tracks on the surface level.

But if you actually listen to his raps, how does he rap about nothing when he talks about drug addiction and the mentality of the street life?

Not saying the ***** is Nas but he has his banger/club/fly songs and then he has songs where he addresses real ****.

Lil Duvall just talked about this **** on his snapchat. They was banging panda and he was like man future got the bangers and his man's say that ain't future. He then explains to him it's designer and they look at the performance etc. He like yeah, his next single called pluto... he gives the biggest stone face and says cmon designer, really?

It's like that Lil ***** rubbing it in future face now with the Pluto thing. Like ah haha *****, watch me act like u and they eat it up.
worked for young thug....look how he did wayne......designer using the same tactic it seems

Back
Top Bottom