Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

This what we was saying mane. This ***** has absolutely none of his own sound. And other NY dudes in here were defending and deflecting :smh:
Exactly

:rofl:

I said to myself initially let me hear more of his stuff and see if he carves his niche/lane. This lil ***** actually became more offensive in his biting with this track. This is really some body double undertaker **** going on.

undertaker-vs-undertaker-summerslam-1994.jpg

Cole does have a NY influence.

Drake and Nicki might as well be southern artist. They got put on by southern crews. Drakes whole sound is a simp version of the Houston sound and 90's r&b. I still don't get how folks in New York let Gucci and Wayne snatch Nicki.

You can't designate people to be from a certain region based on where they are signed to. 50 was not from Cali/Mid West because he was on Shady/Aftermath, Ye was not from NY because he was on Rocafella, and Snoop was never a southern artist when he was on No Limit. Quit reaching.

^ Your examples are terrible. :lol:

Snoop always sounded like a west coast rapper.

50 always sounded like a NY street rapper.

Kanye never sounded like he was from NY.

Try again mudasucka.

Drake and Nicki never sounded Southern at all you big dummy. Drake's beats were Houston based at the beginning but he never sounded like he was from that city.

Bruh stage presence is just....man

Easily his greatest attribute :lol:

___ puts his heart and soul into those dabs, and he even done picked up some microphone tricks now. He's off to a solid start as a performer.

Son's progression is really interesting to watch for me. Lowkey actually looking forward to a project from him.

Apparently he was supposed to drop something called "Trap History Month" last month, but Ye or Push probably made him sit back down with it and make sure it's hitting.

A Zombie Walk remix with Travis on it would be mean.

Last edited:
Bruh threw the mic up caught it and dabbed. Flippa ain't even swag it out that much. Easily the best thing he's ever done so far. 2nd best dab behind the goat kick flip.

Pluto bruh.... wowwwww. He not even trynna hide it no more.

And the fact that he was still mostly wrong about his post in regards to Drake and Nicki makes it even funnier :lol:

Back
Top Bottom