Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Keep talking sideways after you made a dumb *** post. It's nothing for me to go to the DMV to smack you, your dirty b***h and your whole crew. Talk to me like I'm in the same room little *****
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hope NT continues to make threads like this...even though i cant stand da song, da fact that ya was WAAY ahead of predicting the successful run of this track is useful

OP deserves an apology from most of ya :lol:

Easily his greatest attribute :lol:

___ puts his heart and soul into those dabs, and he even done picked up some microphone tricks now. He's off to a solid start as a performer.

Son's progression is really interesting to watch for me. Lowkey actually looking forward to a project from him.

Apparently he was supposed to drop something called "Trap History Month" last month, but Ye or Push probably made him sit back down with it and make sure it's hitting.

A Zombie Walk remix with Travis on it would be mean.

This. Truthfully you listen to Panda enough you'll recognize his voice, it's just those ad-libs just too flagrant
He be spazzin, that in-office performance kinda reminded me of Shmurda

:lol: @ dudes who liked when sounds were specific to a region

Hope NT continues to make threads like this...even though i cant stand da song, da fact that ya was WAAY ahead of predicting the successful run of this track is useful

This record was dead outside of NY before Ye.

Even now, people are like get this fake *** Future outta here.

don't sleep on my street cred just cause i live in Connecticut in da middle class neighborhood but the inside looking like upper class in da burbs b

View media item 1978886

Last edited:
Just came in to say, I've seen a lot of future fans say they don't like panda :rofl: :rofl: gotta be pure hate cuz that **** sounds just like him and that **** better than the whole evol anyways

Came in to say this. Joint is still an abomination but it's getting major market POP radio adds now.

So did Silento though :lol:

Last edited:
Hilarious that Future fans, are upset. One trash artist, biting another trash artist. The perfect storm :rofl:

In a time where these "fans" have allowed biting to commence, all of a sudden, there's a problem now.

I mean Future is so awful, that a dude even equal, or worse than him, has forged a following based off that gimmick music :lol:

Most people who think Future don't talk about nothing are lames who just can't understand the lingo.

Future is an underrated lyricist. Not in terms of technical ability of course but that man can speak to your soul.

We understand the lingo, he just sucks

Your favorite rapper worships him....and got washed on a tape by Super. You also think post Carter 2 Wayne is the best version of Wayne....so yeah. So much for your opinion.

Anyway's this should be a Hendrix thread jack. Ye gave panda new life. The appeal is there...it's doing well. Biting is unnaceptable and this lor ***** will never even drop an album, or mixtape. Desiigner could never drop a soul touching, lyrical masterpiece like this.

Y'all won't get the lingo, metaphors...so I won't expect some to understand how this song hits home about street life. Again, I'm a ***** whose favorite rapper is Nas, and loves 90s NY hip hop. But y'all gon stop sleeping on southern rappers because the lyricism is coming in a form you aren't used to, or don't understand.

And it's disrespectful to even consider that "Panda" is anywhere near the level of the bangers Future has dropped the past 6 years. And bangers ain't the only thing he does well.

:lol: my favorite rapper saw a business opportunity, most definitely didn't get washed by that ***** since it's not possible seeing as to how he's trash, and last but not least, yup he's made some of his best songs during that era, sue me.

Most people who think Future don't talk about nothing are lames who just can't understand the lingo.

So, suburban teens understand Future? Gone somewhere with that weak arguement. I'm from Florida, and I understand him completely, he ain't saying nothing.

WavyCrockett tags "News or Something" what about his 10,000 other filler songs? That boy suck. Understand the lingo cause we "lame" :rofl: :rofl:

Majority of that boy fans, across the states just started listening to him but, they get his "lingo" :lol:

White girls/college students, scammers, teenyboppers and IG vixens "get" his lingo, but we don't? :lol:

Last edited:
Off-topic but Kodak deserves some shine for doing Future's song justice 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom